Do you like to suffer?

do you like to suffer?

Attached: pain.jpg (860x1148, 353.98K)

Snowrunner is very relaxing once you get better trucks, generally speaking
That being said, hard mode is definitely for masochists

What I don't like is how hard it is to do teh missions right, half teh time I end up shipping teh wrong stuff or parts of teh mission not triggering for some reason.

feels too much like a videogame, turning the hud off makes it a bit better though

It's a fun game. But, I feel a lot of the trucks are very superfluous and too often you just spam winches until you've inched yourself out of whatever problem you were having.

Comfy, but, could be better.

I can't figure out which truck or trailer I need for the job so I'm just driving the jeep and pick up around for fun. Super relaxing.

I preffer the 2 prior, spintires and mud runner
Its the slav trucks that warm my heart

you only suffer if you suck at offroading or use the superheavy trailer. I did offroad irl for 10 years and after adjusting to how the game is a physics sim not an offroad sim, I'm having a pretty good time.

>tfw did a few missions with kodiak and superheavy trailer.
that is suffering.

Snowrunner was so fucking disappointing, can't believe how much of a downgrade it was over Mudrunner.

On the upside modders have been porting Snowrunner content BACK to Mudrunner so they don't even have to suffer Snowrunner's trash physics.

How's wheel support? I heard it was shit at launch but has since been updated

>teh
hello this is teh epic win department

snowrunner is the first spintires game that is more than a shitty tech demo.

Only dissapointment is it's not entierly set in the arctic.

That is one of teh most occurring typos I make.
It's like my left long finger hates being worse and slower than my right index finger.

>snowrunner is the first spintires game that is more than a shitty tech demo.
Yeah, it's the first game with no fucking tech, shitty vehicle physics, shitty damage system, trucks with no weight and bouncy suspension, no terrain degradation, no weather impacting the environment, the absolute worst on road handling of ANY game to date, dogshit audio that just loops, hardcore mode that is so poorly balanced half the missions in the game literally aren't profitable.

You wanna know how I know you're completely full of shit and retarded?
Cause unlike you I actually play this game. And I play on hardcore. And I have so much money I delete trailers after buying them to get back to being poor.

>Cause unlike you I actually play this game. And I play on hardcore. And I have so much money I delete trailers after buying them to get back to being poor.
Which doesn't change the fact that half the missions in the game aren't profitable, absolutely no thought has gone into it hardcore, it's a complete afterthought.

>fuel is free
>you get free trucks
>at most you need to shell out 5k for a frame addon for most missions
>saddles are free and trailers are free
>most of the good upgrades are free
>0 operational costs unless you """need""" the biggest engines and the gnarliest mud tyre for the easy as fuck michigan that can be literally completed with worst trucks

I know you are complete dogshit at the game.

Fuel isn't free on hardcore.
Trailers aren't free on hardcore.
Trailers can't be sold on hardcore.

Way to out yourself as having not played hardcore and just confirm you're an absolute slobbering retard.

Yikes.

I enjoyed Mudrunner a lot but I didn't get into Snowrunner, partially because I was waiting for a sale but mostly - and this seems like a really small thing but it bothered me a lot - the change to the gearing system.
I liked the 3D gearbox you had in Mud Runner, where (on controller at least) you had to click in a stick then physically move the gearstick into place then unclick. And you could fuck up switching gears and stall, and you could carefully edge the stick into a crawler gear. I know that Snowrunner still has the manual gearbox, but as far as I'm aware they've simplified how it works, and it's just a 2D square instead of being a 3D model that you could imagine being the same as the gearstick you were using in real life.

did pc get an update consoles didn't?

i want spintires but in startship troopers setting.
you would deliver people and ammo for giant ass turrets that keep bugs at bay.
bug ai will wage its war against trooper ai and you will neuter one and impede other via supply chains

Game is maximum comfy, would be cool if it had more variety on shit to haul and a map not set in US / Russia for a change.

Attached: 20211016222710_1.jpg (2560x1440, 962.75K)

That'd be sick. Honestly I think the style of game that Mudrunner/Spintires/etc is could work for a lot of genres.
I want a horror game where you're trying to escape slow-moving horrors in shitty soviet vehicles across sucking, muddy terrain