User, your hatred and violence towards others is nothing but a tool to hide your loneliness and sadness...

user, your hatred and violence towards others is nothing but a tool to hide your loneliness and sadness. I know because I'm the same. People like us, there's no going back for you and me. It just can't be helped.

Attached: kaine-nier.gif (498x498, 2.97M)

We should team up and kill twice as many

Shut up and let me suck you off.

love hermaphrodites

Attached: 1643507495172.png (540x304, 168.08K)

Neither of these characters canonically have a penis

I don't even hide my loneliness and sadness. Literally everyone knows I'm a depressed loner that's went through hell in a lot of aspects. You're a robot though, how the fuck do you know how that feels?

Kaine has a penis

Retconned

explain

no.

Shut up and bend over, herm.

Sniff Kaine penis
Kiss Kaine penis
Suck Kaine penis
Worship Kaine penis

Prove it.

Attached: 1641783648043.jpg (362x414, 64.6K)

Unretconned

EPBP

Attached: 1girl areola slip areolae bad id bad pixiv id bandages bangs bare shoulders belt blunt bangs blush bow braid breasts bulge chicla collarbone elbow gloves flower frills futanari gloves grey eyes hair flower hair ornament high heels kaine.jpg (1300x1143, 480.95K)

If you're lonely, I'll be your friend. Let's all be friends. Let's go to Universal Studios and ride that shitty Simpsons ride that replace the Back to the Future ride because fuck this fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA#RJf##{R

shut up fagget. cringe

Hate to break it to you faggot, but you're projecting in an attempt to normalize in your mind what a fucking weak and pathetic and unlovable fat faggot you are.
You are worse than nothing, you are a waste of something. You don't even deserve to lick the ground those above you walk on.
Forever sit in your room, trying to justify your existence, but on that day when you finally snuff out your insignificant life you will die knowing you never deserved a chance.

Then, let us be miserable... together

>Has penis
>Thin male lips
>Manly visible bones
>Flat butt

Why do you guys like "her" again?

I wish I were a futa

giwtwm

>It just can't be helped.

Attached: 1631961079212.gif (351x263, 1005.38K)