So again, why was this a bad game?

Attached: Elden Ring.jpg (1080x1080, 257.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KWNAm3jmnRM?t=1280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea

Attached: 1643702694230.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

kino

this literally looks like shit. ds2 graphics (maybe worse) how can fromsoftfags actually defend this?

I might go for either magic or blood build considering how cool the spells look.

Attached: 1638418700638.jpg (3000x2609, 2.09M)

tendies on a crusade against it, simply by virtue of it being a highly anticipated game that's not bing bing wahoo for children

>I turned myself into the moon!

nnnnNNNNOO my magic spells can't make my male white wizard look like a faggot nooo!

Attached: Magic_chads.gif (498x332, 960.74K)

>was

Attached: TimeWizard-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 70.19K)

>was

Attached: 90173721.jpg (46x36, 1.65K)

WAS
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "WAS"
THE GAME ISN'T OUT YET YOU TRIPLE RETARD DELUXE

It's Japanese made instead of China

Japan used to make some fine games like persona 5,dark souls 3,FFXIV,FF7R,BoTW,Animals crossing,Sekiro,Nier Automata,Lost judgement, Nioh 2,Yakuza 7,MH world,RE 7, Judge eyes,Death stranding and DMC5,(according to metacritics) from 2017 to early 2020, but how can they fall so soon like Sandcastle and gets dominated by Genshin, for having no good game with metascore over 85 in 2021? Genshin makes Dark souls 3, Sekiro,RE7,DMC5 a Mediocre garbage because of More users of hundred millions and Sells. Monster Hunter Rise shows the serious fall of Japanese game because it has no content and volume.
At least we West still makes good game like D2R,D4 and OW2,BF 2042,Halo infinity, AoE4,Deathloop,Fifa 22,Elder scrolls 6 and Forza horizon 5. Game pass makes Genshin cannot dominate America. En Taro Phil Spencer! En taro Todd Howard! Na adan Game pass!

Attached: 72A4597F-9D14-4A5D-8B55-61DB4D1C9A5E.jpg (452x678, 26.65K)

It's like a fucking ps2 game, and the producer fucked with George RR's shit.

OOO SENIL ANUS

>an attack spell only used by a boss who disassembles and orbits around the spell as it's being cast looks weird when a data miner hacks it onto the player character
whoahh...

even then it still looks cool, dont understand what user sees wrong with this

Can someone post the map? Literay asking for a friend and google doesn't want to help

Attached: 1639391878048.jpg (987x888, 132.6K)

Thanks

Because FromSoftware has officially confirmed that Elden Fart is dumbed down and casualized for the general masses!
Source: youtu.be/KWNAm3jmnRM?t=1280
Nothing the shills, posers, casuals and braindead consoomers can say will ever refute the facts.
I already confirmed this when I played the network test, but it is better to have FromSoftware admit it themselves.

Reminder:
- Players can teleport to a Site of Grace by simply opening a world map and teleporting there without any lore explanation or item use like a Homeward Bone. You don't even need to travel to a nearby Site of Grace to access the teleport function, just open your map. This completely breaks the immersion and cohesive world design FromSoftware Soulsborne games were once praised for.
- There is no solo invasion anymore, this removes content and features for both those who enjoyed being solo invaded and those who enjoyed solo invading. No, the Dried Finger item in Elden Fart doesn't bring back the solo invasion system, it opens up an enhanced invasion system, which allows multiple phantoms to invade, reduces the invasion cooldown dramatically and makes the experience an anti-immersive arcady experience.
- Sorcery and Incantaions are EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED and practically Super Easy Mode.
- Melee combat has been extremely dumbed down and made risk free, all you need to do is spam two moves: Jumping Heavy Attack and Block Counter, both deal tremendous damage to the hidden Stance of the target and open the target up for a critical attack extremely easily.
- Kick has been removed as a standard moveset feature/option.

It is clear, FromSoftware is selling out with Elden Fart. Elden Fart will be the first FromSoftware game I will pirate in my life, it doesn't deserve my money, I will pirate it with pride and supreme moral indignation.
>"b-but why do you pirate when you say the game is shit?"
Elden Fart doesn't deserve my money, but that doesn't mean it can't give me some entertainment.

Attached: Elden Fart.png (1524x1293, 702.5K)