Master Duel

Have you accepted our new avian overlords yet?

Attached: 89776989_p0.jpg (600x850, 207.26K)

I rarely fight them. Are they in upper plat?

Take this shit to with all the other dead games

Why is the OCG banlist so awful? Why did Konami shit the bed with last week's banlist update to the TCG?

What type of deck can I shove this qt into?

Attached: cute.png (693x1014, 1.67M)

I keep wasting my gems

Attached: 1639788171785.png (696x628, 366.24K)

>Why is the OCG banlist so awful?
Because they try to use Maxx C as a balancing mechanism while banning the counterplay to it.
Also that faggot instant win con Xyz warrior is still allowed in the game for some reason.
>Why did Konami shit the bed with last week's banlist update to the TCG?
Because they refuse to hit DPE or Mystic Mine, so they instead chose to kill a deck that wasn't even an issue in a way that absolutely kills the deck instead of just removing the thing people found most annoying. Also Skill Drain and Mystic Mine at 3 lol clown meta.

Elementsaber? Hero? Sixsam?

Seems like she's meant for elementsabers, who also have THIS cutie.

Attached: loli no leik fire.jpg (624x624, 121.93K)

Probably gonna stop playing until they release a casual matchmaking option or if an event comes out soon

I have literally only fought one once, and I bricked with my petdeck anyway so it didn't matter

>Magician Girl engine can search her
>It also has girls of every attribute aside from Divine
>But it's a garbage archetype
pain

>just need 1 win to get the pot of greed mate
>7 duels in a row against tri-brigade, drytron or altergeist
Playing with anything but the best possible cookie-cutter deck on the ranked ladder is fucking suffering.

Attached: 1572126308449.gif (444x250, 3.86M)

>Try to use maxx C as a counterplay mechanism
Dryton players deserve to suffer.

>Manage to make my way into gold with my shitty gimmicky Lair of Darkness deck
>After beating a smooth-brained Dark Magician player the game decides to jump me from Gold 3 to Platinum 1 for some reason
>Not a single fun duel since I've got here
>Not even the ones where I win
suffering

Attached: 1535506550431.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

I'm glad that my deck is complete and fun enough that I don't mind playing it for the forseeable future assuming (mostly likely) Konami isn't going to fix shit about being cucked out of rank up gems. Though I do wish I had some spare gems to roll for different cards to experiment with.

Exorsisters in this game when

Anyone else going back to sims or Legacy? Konami's dropped one too many red flags at this point.

Attached: 1469047355458.jpg (480x360, 12.63K)

>Opponent normal summons Ass Blastem and passes
What the FUCK do I do in this siutation?

Attached: 1640422021719.png (640x632, 311.96K)

I've got so many different decks that are mostly complete, but could use some UR handtraps or some tech choices, but I don't wanna commit to any of that while being so drained on gems. Though if something happens and we do get a load of gems I might get greedy and build 3 more decks first.

He probably bricked but doesn't wanna surrender for the duel pass exp

Bros all I do is watch the anime and play tag force how do I get better at this dumb card game?

Attached: 07DB8467-E4F3-447B-96F0-518CBBEA17AA.jpg (640x620, 49.25K)

WHY CAN'T I TRIBUTE MY SPHERES WHEN THEY PLAY SKY STRIKER MANEUVER

Attached: 1511059003675 asuka angry.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

>ash cherubini with a phantom knight on the field
>not the bardiche that's obviously going to get summoned in 2 seconds
why are gold players retarded?

I'm going back to physical. This has been a fun way to play some decks I could never afford and also to mentally prepare myself for staring down Eldlich in 50% of my games now that skill drains at 3, but I want to build with newer cards and actually get to talk to the people I'm playing against.

Is there a way to make a good Iblee + Chaos Maxx OTK deck?

Strikers don't have enough bullshit so in addition to it's other 9 effects, Multiroles makes you unable to respond to all of their spells for the entire turn when they use it. It was probably that if you couldn't use a quick effect.