Notice how Any Forums hates ANY competitive online game that takes skill since you faggots cannot handle other people...

Notice how Any Forums hates ANY competitive online game that takes skill since you faggots cannot handle other people being better than you so you blame it on the devs/hackers/game design/your teammates to save your fragile egos

Attached: 1520192156775.png (938x528, 339.76K)

I don't hate competitive games, I just hate games with matchmaking that won't let me say nigger.

i do not like other people. at all.

what now?

This
This

>play hex
Draft is a 8 or more player tournament, no mmr, best player generally wins
>play modern card game
Draft is match making based with fake drafting against ai.
Everybody wins half the time because it's not actually a tournament

also notice how Any Forums hates everything because shitposting is an easy way for faggots to get (you)s

All those threads are on /vg/

I mean it's not our fault when the devs are retarded.
Just look at Nintendo official Smash tournaments. Everyone picks Peach/Daisy or Zelda because their final smash is broken as fuck.

Attached: 1643645762880.png (1307x2048, 2.51M)

That’s a lot of projection. Do you have a specific game that you’re upset and wanting to rant about?

I agree, it is one of the most skill intensive games out there and the top ranked players have to display a truly superhuman level of reaction time, aim, pattern-recognition and memorization in order to be where they are.

league of legends does not take skill

This is your crying thread OP, not mine

i dont play competitive games because im not gonna waste time learning a craft that doesnt pay. if youre good at something never do it for free (unless youre a fgc loser LOL)

Why are you playing video games

>PLEASE GET A NO BUILD MODE PLEASE

Fucking retard shitters can't simply learn building mechanics.

Attached: file.png (272x380, 220.79K)

weak bait

How is that bait?

The problem with competitive games is that they are inherently grindy in nature, as it takes forever to rank, are inherently very stressful like gookclickan, or are simply autistic and repetitive as fuck like fighting games.

I do love myself some Dominions multiplayer though.

Attached: good luck, I'm behind twelve thousand undead.jpg (1346x722, 381.49K)

>because im not gonna waste time learning a craft that doesnt pay
You won't learn one that pays either.

Ive been global in CSGO and high enough ELO in QL to qualify for amateur tournaments and building in fornite is aids.

That TDM mode was fun though because building was useful but the amount of people and weapons kept the autists in check.

Imagine playing things competitively.
Imagine not playing games to have fun.
Imagine your ego being centered around beating others in a videogame.

Any Forums hates anything and everything

Come on let's just fucking acknowledge it already. Literally anything that you can play devil's advocate for, Any Forums will do so. ESPECIALLY if it's popular are even just the topic of the week. Because the point is contrarianism, right!? Haha, people are having a positive conversation about something, let me just run in and be a negative piece of shit, but it's okay, half the board also feels the same way I do about how life is just a bunch of FUCKING BULLSHIT and we're SO FED UP with FUCKING EVERYTHING that the only satisfaction I can guarantee myself is finding ANY valid excuse to tell you that you'll never be a woman and derail what could've been at the very least a decent fucking thread. "Oh, but it's my right to not like something. You just need to get over yourself" But this shit happens in EVERY thread. Even fucking COOMER threads. Nothing is fucking off limits. It's no longer about owning people anymore, it's just about being like the fucking Joker from The Dark Knight. Being a dick for dick's sake. Not so much because it's an epic funny meme, we've long since passed that point. In a world so many people seem to have already grown weary of, people seem to just feel like it's their duty to be as misanthropic and hateful as possible to accelerate our civilization's inevitable collapse.

It's solely about ruining the conversation. They get a kick out of it, but it's not even mainly about that anymore. Just a bunch of damaged people taking their hate out on the world, depriving everyone of the ability to just fucking have a conversation. But you'll get used to it, won't you faggot? You'll have to, because they aren't going anywhere. Ever. Fuck me.

Attached: 1355528462741.jpg (176x187, 10.04K)

i just do /muteall and treat other people like NPCs then enjoy my game
Whats the point of playing a video game if you arent enjoying things
I lost? That sucks. It happens and its up to me if i want to be better.

Liar

Attached: s4 logo.jpg (300x281, 66.19K)

Everyone on Any Forums hates something enough to complain about it, but no one on Any Forums hates everything.

That's why they obsess over souls shit because they can feel competent in their abilities against an opponent who never talks back or gets better. In an actual competitive setting they're worthless.

Why can't you learn the building mechanics though?

>Imagine playing things competitively.
>Imagine not playing games to have fun.
You can still have fun and compete too user.

>Imagine your ego being centered around beating others in a videogame.
Competition is literally a part of video game culture. Pic related.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 117.62K)

>devil's advocate
You used that wrong

Competition and fun aren't mutually exclusive. Do you literally not understand the concept of something as basic as sports in general?
>it's Any Forums
Nevermind forget I asked

What's the downside of rejecting that part of the culture? I see none.

better to be like that than a fucking casual faggot

Is that you're a pussy.

I compete in Martial Arts (BJJ) and that's ten times worse than vidya. There's no balanced characters/builds and the grind is unreal.

>implying you had a choice

So some random fat man on the net who thinks he's a girl is peeved by my opinion? that's just another perk for me.

Stop playing extremely niche gay "sports"