bros, what are we doing to do now?

i.imgur.com/0DuY87v.jpg

Attached: file.png (616x353, 422.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy19C88cAPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looked like a downgrade anyway
easy skip

just don't play it, denuvo on pc ssd is going to have longer load times than consoles

oh, that's why it's not on GoG, bad move

publishers do this because the demo executables are often used for cracks of the finished game.
that being said if dying light 2 is anything like the first game itll be on gog without denuve a few months down the line.
you dont have to play games the moment they are released user. especially not single player games when you have 40+ years of games to play.

>denuvo on pc ssd is going to have longer load times than consoles
objectively false. where you heard this bullshit?

..but I play games for 30 years 8h a day and have nothing to play

It's not like I was going to play it in a first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy19C88cAPg

you know what bugs me the most about this, other than the god awful HUD?
that fucking run animation. why does it he swing his arms and hands out like that? it looks silly. should've just copy/paste DL1's animation instead.

cope, incel

oh no the game whose main selling point by it's own marketing team is going to have denuvo!

>pointy elbows 2.0

I miss Voksi so fucking much bros

yeah everything in the game looks like a stepdown from DL1, it's just straight up awful

This looks really janky. The movement doesn't seem to have as much weight as the first game. The combat also seems to have less impact. The first game felt more visceral, with the zombies getting gored and reacting to your weapons accordingly. Here they just look like they are getting bonked around.

Yeah, I'll probably play Dying Light 1 first
... later

Have sex

you do realize the game has progression?
you obviously don't remember the agility tree and how it made you progressively faster.

Progression can't fix jank.

dying light was never good and I cant understand people which are saying it is

i think the run animation looks weird because the devs didn't account for people changing the fov slider? it probably looks more normal at a lower fov which is dumb. the movement does look a lot less fluid than the first game

jank is soul