The DS was pure kino

The DS was pure kino

Attached: XnefLYzrMK.webm (1282x704, 1.5M)

is the sequel as good as the original

yes absolutely

Attached: feels good.gif (373x498, 728.63K)

Attached: kylehyde1.gif (300x401, 143.07K)

Can I play this + sequel on a hacked 3DS?

kyle was a dick

just install twilight menu

Ive used and seen so many pictures with this guy, what's the game and what's it even about?

same makers of Another Code games (Cing) it's a semi-long mystery VN with puzzle and interrogation aspects. the DS is held sideways so the horizontal resolution acts as vertical for more detail. pretty snazzy music too.

Hotel Dusk

forgetting. it's called Hotel Dusk, sequel is Last Window. you play a retired cop now moonlighting as a private investigator under the guise of a travelling salesman.

>what's the game
Hotel Dusk and it's sequel Last Window
>what's it even about?
The point is to slowly unravel mysteries, it does a really great job with characters and story.

my ex gave me that game 12 years ago and it's been sitting on a shelf ever since. She had horrible taste in everything else so I never bothered, i'll give it a shot.

Someone got the hacked switch edit for this gif?

We'll never get another Kyle Hyde again, bros...

Nintendo really fucked Cing by keeping Last Window from NA

some people from the old dev worked on another detective game for the 3DS called Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories. i don't know anything about it but.

Yeah, I've seen it. Never played it either. All I know is the game is very short, like 2 hours.

Just wished there was another Kyle Hyde game. He really was an excellent, well written character.

Give it to me straight boys, will I still be able to emulate Hotel Dusk on my phone? I've managed to play few DS games just fine.
And also, how long will it take me beating the game? Does the game also have a banger soundtrack too?

Attached: 1643703246492.gif (500x541, 138.69K)

I dont know about DS emulation but there are puzzles you have to do that involve multiple touches, as in two fingers at once. if the ds emulator on your phone supports that then you're golden. If not, on PC its an easy workaround where you pause and unpause quickly to simulate two touches but Im not sure if phones can be that quick

>Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories
it flopped hard and because it was episodic it was 2 hours long with no content.

stylus might help. weren't there a couple of microphone-dependent puzzles in it too? don't know how well that would go down with Android/iOS emulators.

yeah Last Window has those, again not sure. melonDS has a "blow into mic" option you can bind to a key, no idea about phones.

Did they fug?

>CING will never reunite.

Attached: crying cat 3.jpg (505x525, 42.77K)

He treats her like an little adopted sister so no.

Attached: rachelhd.gif (192x224, 25.28K)

>it's a semi-long mystery VN with puzzle and interrogation aspects

IT'S AN ADVENTURE GAME

what are some games I should get for my pokemon white edition dsi?