Jason Liebrecht IS Lo Wang...

Jason Liebrecht IS Lo Wang. Recasting every actor except Hoji's has completely fucked the writing and "comedy" in Shadow Warrior 3. This is going to be a worse shitshow than Shadow Warrior 2. I tolerated Shadow Warrior 2's writing because Jason did his best with the hot steaming ass curdles he was given, but he's gone now.

Attached: Shadow Warrior 2013.jpg (616x353, 55.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwINgj-IMzc
youtube.com/watch?v=88cgUO3vjok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They hired that ProZD faggot too.

Lol who cares about VAs, gameplay and subtitles are the thing that matter.

Did they fix the fucking awful level design from SW2?
That was my only complaint about it

This is a comedy game. You can't just replace Eddie Murphy with Cuba Gooding Jr. and expect the game to be funny. Have you seen Daddy Day Camp?

This franchise has no identity except to ape or parody whatever the latest trend is. Even the first game worked off the (false) premise of being a throwback sbooter in the age where there was no hope for the genre. It's quite astonishing that people haven't realized it yet.

>Even the first game worked off the (false) premise of being a throwback sbooter in the age where there was no hope for the genre.
Shadow Warrior wasn't a throwback shooter. It was a mixture of Painkiller and proto-Doom 2016. It's literally a story-driven game with a super emotional central narrative about demonic incest.

I had no idea this franchise even existed until a year ago, never even seen a thread on Any Forums about it until this one

The original Shadow Warrior is literally one of the three pillars of BUILD engine games: Blood, SW, and Duke 3D. The first reboot entry was extremely well received. The second was awful because it copied Borderlands and character assassinated a lot of the cast and made Wang into a dick.

SW2 reminded me of nioh

youtu.be/YwINgj-IMzc
Can't wait to be honest

Yes. And I like it quite a lot. But the marketing doesn't tell you that. Instead they really focused on the throwback angle, which I think was the reaction most games had at the time due to DNF's failure (see Bulletstorm also).

I think it was positioned as being in opposition to military shooters with slow movement. Because people only seem to understand things in relation to Call of Duty.

Why does he have hair now?

First old wang dies and now nu wang gets castrated. Make it stop

Attached: 1594097864763.jpg (828x805, 68.81K)

Limp Wang.

I dunno, I think SW3's Wang sounds a bit more like the bad fake asian accent that he had in the original Build Engine game. SW2013 took things seriously, and Wang just had a voice instead of having a distinct voice. In fact, I think that game intentionally tried to "be less racist" and made him speak very plain English. This recasting is like he's actually trying to sound like a chinaman caricature, like in the original.

Having some faggot ass germoid voice an honorable Chinese god-being is unacceptable in this day and age.

It's pretty offense you have to admit, literal white guy going CHING CHONG BING BONG

Attached: Ernesto_Jason_Liebrecht.jpg (1024x1280, 136.11K)

>SW2013 took things seriously, and Wang just had a voice instead of having a distinct voice. In fact, I think that game intentionally tried to "be less racist" and made him speak very plain English.
Have you actually heard Jason's Wang recently? This is literally him in the reveal trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=88cgUO3vjok

>look it up
>it's true
rest in peace John Galt, you were no ordinary Wang

Attached: 1617500973645.png (487x567, 199.19K)

SW2 was so shitty it somehow turned out more racist than the first

Who wanta sum wang

now if it was a CHINK going CHING CHONG BING BOOP now THAT would be woke and FUCK YOU for daring to criticize that you fucking problematic chud

Flying Wild Hog's games just aren't fun, they're just no good at fun. The only thing they've done I've liked is that fucking free expo promo game for Digital Devolver.

What the fuck kind of fruity shirt is that fag wearing?

I will now buy this game.