Why do you love/hate Danganronpa

Why do you love/hate Danganronpa

Attached: kaede exam results.jpg (850x1115, 165.17K)

fuck off danganautist
go back to your general

Fans are either completely disillusioned with reality, Or are underaged twitter trannies.

Bonus points for both

Man I remember going to a fangan discord because it was the only way to get news about what stuff they were doing and all the posters were like 10-14 years old. No wonders why the average fan doesn't think and just consumes the content at a surface level.

Shame too, Cause the artstyle is not all that bad.
Fanbase is complete and utter underaged tranny cancer tho.

Yeah it might be worse than AA. I saw people saying Miles Edgeworth is gay despite there being zero fucking evidence above "he is posh". They also claim Nagito is gay based on one throw away joke line during a minigame.

Artstyle and music is a banger and I like the trial gameplay itself compared to Ace Attorney.

I love Dangan because of the trials. I don't like the dating sim aspects and exploration before the trials. I think it's really boring because the dialogue is very very average anime writing. I played 1, and the enviroment design is really, really bland. I dislike it. The characters also stand around like they are thin cardboard. It's really ugly. The character design is sanefacey, with some standing out more than others. I got a bit used to it after seeing it more, that said, 1 doesn't have my favorite designs.

DESU the mishmash of genres is one of the things that would attract people to Danganronpa in the first place.

>love
Mystery
>hate
Monokuma. I understand that Danganronpa isn't super grim serious game but Monokuma's behaviour is just cringe.

What mishmash of genres

>story is either convoluted, cringe, or retarded
>characters are one-dimensional and often hateful
>Japanese """"humor""""
>game encourages pedophilia
>fanbase exists
I played 1 and 2, UDG was the final straw

Finished 1 and I just fap to the girls and save pics from here

Dating Visual Novel + On-Rail Shooter + Puzzle-Solving + Rhythm Game + whatever else they feel like doing.

The girls are one positive of the series, Aoi Asahina, Sonia and Komaru in particular

By that logic Warioware is a Metroidvania because one of its minigames resembles that

Monokuma is tolerable. He serves a purpose, but usami is pointless garbage, and the kubz are absolute bile. V3 is the worst in the series for me, largely because the kubz are so goddamn shitty.

And you're missing the point.

The Kubs are fine for the most part... except Monophanie.

All games are the same shit over and over again under coating of new bullshit.

I love the gameplay but i fucking despise the story and how retarded and cliche the mysteries are

i imagine all the girls fucking white guys..i wish i was white..