Desmond Miles

What's the story so far? Is he a full blown real life assassin now? There's been like 20 games

Attached: bff0b6340826cdff1f587650a8cbd4b9.jpg (1920x1042, 355.74K)

Dead

i never pay attention with the animus parts

Nigga has the French Canadian hairline

kek
this
based
redpilled
/thread

it's ok bro, let's build up minerva or jupiter or whoeverever the fuck was over 4-5 mainline games then let's off her in a COMIC MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
btw let's kill rayman again
hire me ubisoft

Literally died in ASC3. After that it all went to shit

dude he's been dead for like the last 10 games
he died in 3 lmao

Original writer is gone so we'll probably won't get any more Desmond miles kino.

nigga died 10 years ago

Dies unceremoniously in the ending of the third Assassin’s Creed
Loved the whole story about Conner
But it was lame how they “ended” the Modern Day
Man fuck those lazy cowards at Ubisoft

Isn't he the guys trapped in the animus or something? The guy layla finds at the end of valhalla.

I stopped caring with AC2.

Probably, but the end of ACV was such dog shit. Made me hate the series even more, especially having played Ghost of Tsushima prior.

Assassin's Creed 3 happened. What was it with 2010-2012 and the 3rd game ruining a franchise?

Goddammit, I'm half French Canadian and my dad has that hairline. May my mom's Tennessee genes save me.

How old are you son

yeah well his face model is one

>Assassin's Creed 3
>3rd game

Dude chose to invite the false protag cunt into the multiverse meme for some reason when he could definitely do that alone. He must outlive her as soon as possible.

Attached: imagine-being-this-retarded.jpg (738x415, 27.34K)

I remember imagining a Prototype kind of game where you play as Desmond in a modern city as an Assassin. Seemed like that was what they were leading up to at the time. Ass Creed had a rough start, 2 was great, there was so much speculation about going to China, Japan, Modern America, but holy shit look at where we are now. At least it didn't bite the bullet as hard as Mass Effect it seems.

>Conner
Do people do this shit on purpose or is it just retarded ESLs? I see it so often.

The Reader may or may not be a copy of Desmond's mind but it's not Desmond. The original Desmond is certifiably dead, Abstergo even cut up every bit of his body for all the DNA juice they could squeeze out of it, Black Flag makes this explicitly clear with messages you're not supposed to be seeing (Meaning they have no reason to lie).

Attached: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla 2021-01-29 04-16-27.jpg (1920x1080, 258.92K)

27 and I have Ashton Kutcher's hair. I think I'll make it.

Don't be stupid. Expansions don't count.

Have you guys learned about the recent discoveries about how Assassin's Creed was conceptually conceived?
Desmond Miles story was supposed to be a trilogy series. It would eventually end with him destroying the Animus corporation and along with that the 2012 end of the world would be taking place and He along with Lucy would escape from the apocalypse with a space ship and become the Adam and Eve of the next civilization.

There was another concept for the franchise in which you played as Adam (maybe Eve) in a futuristic civilization and you would resort to your genetic memories to uncover the past through historical pieces of humankind and create the foundations for the next civilization.

I'd assume Adam and Eve concept didn't happened for being way too ambitious. But the Trilogy could've been a thing.

Why does Ubisoft has to ruin everything due to greed, Vros?!

Glad Patrice Desilets is back with his own studio and making videogames. Eventually making 1666: Amsterdam a reality.

Who's wants to bet they'll make it so Ragnarok or the Great Catastrophe or whatever you want to kill it was caused by an individual?

A real Ass Creed elitist over here. Sorry, didn't bother with the PSP or iPhone 5 games.

The "o"? Prolly auto correct

Have you heard that Mass Effect was supposed to be all based around this "dark energy" plot line and the Reapers we're doing what they do to help supress the dark energy that would end all life in the galaxy resulting in a final choice of joining the Reapers to save the universe or defying the Reapers to keep trying in our own timeline to band together to stop the spread of dark energy and save the universe? 2007 was ripe with better ideas than what we got with those games' sequels.

>Don't be stupid
You first lmao

Nathan Fielder looking ass