Is this game any good?

is this game any good?

Attached: Gears_Tactics_Steam_promotional_artwork.jpg (316x316, 55.06K)

yeah it was great until i realized your characters dying was permanent. then it became shit

holy cope

>whole skill tree and upgrades for each individual random character, making it look like he'll be there for you the whole run
>oops he died at the first boss fight your 25% skill tree progression is now gone
and now i drop your game cya

is this not the norm for tactics games dumb ass ?

This just sounds like xcom nigga cope

fuck off retard why would i play those games? this was on gamepass

fucking game pass is the worst thing to happen, fuck microsoft

t. Snoy
It's alright, gameplay is good but it seems like they slopped the game together in 3 months. The missions are all copy & paste time wasters until you get to the actual story mission.

seethe retards. your whole genre a shit. i'd rather a strategy game with real gameplay instead of chess for fags. in fact arguing with tards on the internet is a more interesting turn based game than this

Attached: 1630644237399.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

>complaining about permadeath in an XCOM clone
blow your brains out

Attached: 1626620067058.jpg (400x300, 28.43K)

Its better than xcom is every way.

I heard xcom has a strat layer for base building, however xcoms combat is thoroughly obsolete

Yeah, he should pay 70 bucks for games. Fuck off Snoy faggot.

it's poor man XCOM
it has better graphic, cutscenes and boss fights, some mechannics, like overwatch are also nicely implemented

But overall, it lacks tactical diversity, only 4 people in party + dlc bot
Color loot mechanics sucks, customization is also weaker

This might be the lowest IQ post I've read on Any Forums in a while. Holy fuck suicide when?

>chess for fags
fucking kek

BASED

I thought it was good but I got kind of bored and dropped it around the end of Act 3(?)

Attached: Kitkat burger.jpg (2855x3136, 627.95K)

So is Gears Tactic or Halo Wars 2 better?

Depends if you prefer real time or turn based games. I personally think Gears Tactics works pretty well with the controller and that it didn't have to sacrifice any depth to get there. Halo Wars 2 is decent but compared to traditional RTS games on PC it is a bit shallow

it's fun but lacks depth and verity