Yes hello i am a new movie coming out in 18 days. yes thats 7 days before Elden Ring why do you ask?

yes hello i am a new movie coming out in 18 days. yes thats 7 days before Elden Ring why do you ask?

Attached: sirplease.jpg (603x775, 161.26K)

Sekiro sold half of what horizon 1 sold while on 3 platforms. No one cares about from shit.

Attached: Coach pleads for Nikocado to spare his life.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

good. not everyone needs to play Fromsoft's masterpieces. I'm tired of having to listen to whiners bitching about difficulty and demanding hand holding. Let the Any Forums whores enjoy their snoy amusements. While we explore an expansive deepRPG souls-like world.

Attached: 157986f0-3022-11ec-bfff-5ea2fae369d5.jpg (2160x1215, 507.01K)

Aloycado

retards buy the same game 20 times yes.

Attached: 1636704309705.jpg (1024x612, 118.98K)

>sun is coming down behind her
>entire face is lit

post it to celebrate the month of Horizon 2

Attached: horizon-trans.jpg (1200x675, 48.29K)

>t. can't beat the intro bosses

Thank god I will be playing KoF XV and forgetting this shit while I await for Elden Ring

If Horizon Forbidden West™ sold more copies that means it is a better game, gamers

this thread is clearly implying that horizon coming out close to elden shit is bad for horizon you fucking inbred.

Someone left a shit on a sidewalk in the Tenderloin district just for some dude to come along 1000 years later and sprain his ankle slipping on it.

why the fuck does she move her mouth like that? is that supposed to be her talking?

what are the odds the game is good and not boring like the first one

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170307224531.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Read the post I replied to and try to concentrate until the end

From shills literally can't even read lol.

20 to 1

oh hi saucy

>RNG equipment
>Crafting
>Console

And halo infinite sold more copies than metal gear rising, what's your point?

Kyskyskys
Sellniggers are fucking pathetic losers
Lol

That op is implying that horizon selling close to elden shit will hurt horizons sales. Learn to read dipshit.

I literally said what's your point, fucking retard

I like that the game assets leaked like 2 weeks ago and no one gave a shit. Really shows what people think about this series.