Is a PC worth buying in current year or should i wait for the gpu prices to go back down?

Is a PC worth buying in current year or should i wait for the gpu prices to go back down?

Attached: u'.png (500x300, 80.79K)

Quit gaming.

They're never going down until president Biden personally goes to Asia and fixes all the supply chain issues (everything is his fault).

>he didn't buy a high end GPU in 2017 for 600 dollars
NGMI

Build the rig except for GPU.

That’s funny. I remember there being supply issues under the Trump administration too.

How's that 5 year old gpu holding up? Can you run RE8 at 60fps high for example?

I’m not much of a pc person but I gotta buy one for technology career endeavors. What’s wrong with buying prebuiltds?

Yes, easily.

Yes but Biden is president so the world wide inflation, global warming, and my wife leaving me is his fault.

GPU prices will never go down again
it's time to stop bullshitting yourself

There hasn't been a single good game made since 2015 so you don't need to buy a super modern pc.

look at this 400 dollar pc

Attached: 1643699587802.jpg (1280x720, 175.53K)

fuck off shill.

>he doesn't know
A lot of people are being memed into thinking you need a 3080 for the latest games. It's simply not true and you're just being marketed to. In reality you don't need a 3080 unless you're playing on a 4K monitor which most people aren't.

I honestly don't see any reasons to upgrade from 1070 until I get a bigger monitor. Looking at the AAA game quality these days, I'm not sure if that day ever comes for me personally.

>complain about costly PCs
>ok here's a cheap one
>fuck off shill

Should I buy a 1050ti for $300? I really don't want to, but it's pretty much my only choice if I want a gaming pc, or should I wait and hope prices somehow come down?

Attached: 1639394555596.png (210x230, 3.13K)

Unironically yes. Prices will not go down and you can play plenty of awesome ludo with a 1050ti.
Just don't expect to play RDR2 comfortably and you're fine.

based

No, you won’t be able to run shit. Save your money, even if it’s just for a little while longer until you can get something better.