Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons Trailer Link

So apparently the EoD trailer leaked due to Anet being boomers again but the video is now taken down.

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/shfq7o/leak_guild_wars_2_end_of_dragons_gameplay/

People are linking to a mirror on some Chinese site but that is now down too. Does anyone have the video uploaded somewhere else?

Attached: guild-wars-2-jade-sea.jpg (1800x900, 284.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought GW2 shut down like five years ago.

More like GW2: End of Catalogue

Im trying too :(

This shit is still going?

I forgot GW2 even existed
Not even shitposting

This shit so boring. The aggressive level scaling ruins any fun of leveling up.

Fuck man, i remember logging out on the zombie strand thing after the zombie dragon world boss and forgot to log in ever since.

I don't care.

Attached: 1641816847735.jpg (930x916, 70.89K)

how is this game even still going?

Sick
I'm sure all 5 players are hyped for it

This. I didn’t even know GW2 still had live servers. The game was shit. Endgame progression was nonexistent.

how often this game update?

bruh i wanted to play guild wars 2 but they're too incompetent to get themselves un-blacklisted off most major email providers so nobody new can sign up. I tried three seperate email providers and gave up, absolute retards in charge of that game's support team couldn't even fix it.

>game gets less content updates than wow
dead trash

Attached: 1557249214352.gif (250x226, 1.62M)

He lying the game has a new map every 3 month and 9 new class every expansion just read up on the game one in 7 years.

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
GW2 will have 27 class on EoD launch and over 70 maps total the most added by and mmo.

I feel bad for wow players paying hundreds a year to get one raid in 9 months

The last raid in GW2 was years ago.

Last raid in Guild Wars 2 was 2 years ago. It's dead, Jim

So you miss point where GW2 get 3 times more updates read the damn link wow player there a world out side your LFR runs.