I just beat this for the first time, why was it hated here? It was fun

I just beat this for the first time, why was it hated here? It was fun

Attached: Remake 3.jpg (1280x720, 214.35K)

If you cant figure out why REmake 3 is shit, you're a zoomer who never played the original.

I did not play the original, that's part of why I'm asking

They removed a ton of content. Also Nemesis sucked hard compared to RE2 Remake's Mr X.
RE3 Remake starts off strong but once you get to the lab you can tell the budget ran out

Only a Zoomer would like any 'remake' game from capcom or square for that matter. They are all pieces of shit.
Re2 was the only one that was mostly okay but even then it was a cash grab more than anything.
Re3 failed because of cut content, lies about development and the complete trashing of Jill Valentine as a RE female protag.

I honestly liked Nemesis more than Mr X, he flowed better into scripted sequences whereas Mr X was just annoying as fuck having to sit in a room until he left

super linear, even 2make had more puzzles; you never have to manage your inventory, it's basically a straight action game which is fine, I still enjoyed it. just went in the wrong direction after 7 and 2remake

Retards parrot cut content despite not mentioning any of the new content it added in return
I played RE3 right before RE3make and they were basically the same length

Nemesis a 400 lb mutant terror was stopped by a wooden door. Mr X was far more intimidating than nemesis. Not to mention the beginning of the game. He spent more time playing with his food than breaking Jills neck. He had several opportunities to do that. It didn't add to his fear factor - just stupidity.

That's not an excuse for modern games. For the price and the content that was offered? It was DLC at full price. That's unacceptable.

Length isn't much of an argument. They knew that it was a shorter game that they were bundling with that bizzare left 4 dead clone that no one asked for. It was far too short with zero replay value. Everything about 3 was fucked.

It wasn't dlc though no matter how you want to spin it plus it came Resistance

It costed US$59.99 on launch and had less content than the original (and Capcom knew this seeing as how they estimated the time to beat the game was only a few hours in internal documents), and no one asked for Resistance (which was added for additional value to offset the short time to beat RE3make).

No, it was clearly DLC. RE3 remake was such a dramatic drop in quality from RE2 remake and used so much of the same assets no way this was a full fledged developed game. It was a fucking mess. It didn't COME with resistance, resistance was apart of the $60 price tag.
On its own do you think RE3 was worth full AAA price? Llololol.

>I played RE3 right before RE3make and they were basically the same length
1. This is not true at all
2. Then play video feed of these two games together at the same time and see who is in the streets of Raccoon city the longest, pro tip it's RE3.

Attached: 5BED9E21-A9A0-4845-A830-68E33A3BB024.jpg (850x955, 144.6K)

Re3 remake was so bad it may be what torpedo's the REmake brand they are pushing while its still in its crib.
That's what i don't understand. If they were planning on this to be their next 10+ year 'thing' why wouldn't they put their best foot forward? Now fans are stuck with this shit. Bleh.

Not a zoomer. I even played the original.
It was fun regardless of being different.

Bullshit, only non RE fans or normies believed RE3 remake was 'fun'. That game actually gave me a headache.

What do you mean not true??? I'm not lying

All these posts calling it bad yet none of them actually explaining themselves, weird

well they finally took it of being 59.99 for a whole entire year and a half (STEAM). That by itself told a interesting story.

it's not bad, it's just worse than the original and has less content

There's been hundred of RE3 threads that discussed why re3 was a failure. Go look them up

It's bad. So bad they aren't working with the out sourced company that made it any further rumor has it.

Yeah that's why I finally played it
It was on sale for 18 bucks, beat it in 2 sittings
Worth it, about on par with remake 2 which I also waited for a sale to play

No its not. Please stop pushing that. Re2 remake and RE3 remake are night and day comparisons. For starters, none of the females in RE2s are complete SJW'ed man hating cunts. Then there's a laundry list of reasoning.

>There's been hundred of RE3 threads that discussed why re3 was a failure. Go look them up
No I trust my own opinion, I don't need others to validate what I enjoy you queer

fan of the series since 1997 here. Here is the weird thing about REmake 3. The original RE3 ranks in my top 5 Resident Evil games and i think both RE7 and RE8 are vastly superior games than REmake 3 and YET, i have more hours in REmake 3 than i do in both RE7 and RE8 combined. Just talking about it has me itching to run around as Jill right now dodge rolling zombies and slow mo firing guns at their skulls, all the while knowing i will start getting mad at the game around the sewer section and constantly reminding myself "how could they do this to RE3 of all games whilst REmake 2 got so much right?"

Attached: 26248AAE-5671-4861-8F12-23F767625A6D.png (1000x1333, 1.67M)

>being intimidated by Mr. X
Only spineless zoomers were intimidated by that bald fuck.

I'm not pushing anything I am just telling you that I liked 3 about as much as 2
2 was gay having you play the exact same game twice to experience every scenario
I liked how Carlos and Jill's story intertwined and that's what I expected with Leon and Claire with 2
Cry about it

Then why ask if you are afraid of the answer you'll get? turbo autism. No one is telling you not to like it but chill with getting answers as to why its shit.

bro most people are not finishing RE3 in 3-4 hours on the first go. I had to really push my fucking luck in exploring every last fucking detail of REmake 3 slowly on my first playthrough to make it last 5 hours.

Huge fan of the original and I honestly had fun.

I was already disappointed with REmake 2, so maybe my expectations were low as-is.

You asked me to "look it up"
I'm not gonna go out of my way to make your argument for you, fool. If you want to conversate about it then do that instead of telling me to look shit up

it was worse than original RE3 and worse than remake 2

Youre pushing. Everyone forgot carlos even existed for 20 some odd years now? He was a nobody then and a nobody now. RE3 was Jill's story. Everyone else was a side character.

Press X to doubt.

>Youre pushing. Everyone forgot carlos even existed for 20 some odd years now?
Like I already said I have not played the original, learn to read bud

Too short for a 60 dollar game when it should have been sold for 40. A lot of content from the original was removed. REsistance couldn't and still can't be sold separately.

I don't mind the Nemesis face, but his outfit is fucking shit. What were they thinking

I don't care about most people, I am talking about my personal experience. Not everything has to be so objective you mouth breathers

Whatever you say champ. You've been to this topic before i'm more than convinced.

Stop posting as if you're me you fuckin false flagging faggot
This douche is not OP

>Nemesis redesign is shit
>Jill is now a cunt
>Nemesis kills nobody
>Nemesis does not stalk you
>Locations cut, Dead Factory, Clock tower
>City section is brief
>No decisions
>Short
>Gore is lessened from RE2

I didn't mean to jfc stop being paranoid lmao

Yeah so, im a Jill fanboy and i went out of my way to purchase the early C.E. for the skirt and tank top. Imagine my fking shock when it was censored like it was made by Sony USA.

If capcom cared that little about the buyers of SE to bullshit like this why should i care about this franchise? That was a clear sucker punch bait & switch.

Attached: 5.jpg (926x1199, 105.92K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, got no reason to lie
2 of those hours were idle time while I was eating dinner tonight and yesterday, unless you think I'm lying

Attached: Screenshot (150).png (695x135, 125.28K)

>jfc
You mean kfc right?

>Press X to doubt.
which part? Why?

Yes

You shouldn't have wasted your money, she didn't act like Jill in appearance or character anyway.

No shit.

good

Attached: chicken.gif (344x194, 948.57K)

It feels like an entire middle portion of the game with Jill before the hospital is missing

they cut half the game and nemesis looks wack compared to what it was in the original

I liked it but it wasn't as good as it could have been.
2 was the same way.

>Nemesis kills nobody
But he kills that entire train worth of people
>Nemesis does not stalk you
Like I said earlier I prefer the scripted Nemesis chase sequences compared to the Mr X bullshit where you gotta hide in a saferoom until he goes away

Same reason almost every modern game sucks; because they are all RE4 clones but worse.
RE3 is like 2, but worse in every single way, and I'm talking about the original 2