This counts as speed running

>this counts as speed running
>but console commands is cheating
?

Attached: frdsvg.png (1955x1177, 532.28K)

mental illness is not easily explained user

Speedrunning rules are just arbitrarily invented by whoever is doing the speedrunning.

just watch a glitchless speedrun if it bothers you that much

>QPU movement is the same as console commands
never gonna make it "Henry"

You will never be a woman "jessica"

Cheating means breaking the rules. Rules differ depending on the situation.

Are you playing a single player game and don't have any rules and don't tell anyone about your accomplishments in the game? Then it's literally impossible to cheat.

Are you telling people you beat a game? Well then, by bragging about beating a game you're implying there was challenge, and the challenge was the same one all other players had to overcome. So any sort of exploits or cheats used is cheating.

Are you in a competition (speed running) where the rules are very clearly spelled out, and you follow them exactly, even if it is considered cheating in other circumstances? Then you're not cheating.

Good
Dont want to be lmao
or are you so mindbroken that you think everyone disagreeing with you is a troon faggot

if it can be triggered by inputs within the game instead of using external tools for memory editing it's not cheating

Glitchless is the only real speedrun. Still tranny shit though.

>Start Fallout 3
>Enable fast travel to all locations
>Fast travel to the citadel
>TCL inside
>To go lamp light
>TCL through and get the Geck
>TCL through Raven rock
>Fast travel to citadel to start the robot march to the purifier
>Fast travel to the Memorial
>TCL into the purifier and activate the code

Attached: 2c0.png (380x349, 67.87K)

>so console commands are illegal
yes
>so getting a really fast $20,000 pc super computer that runs the game at 90000 fps causing the game to skip over collision checks is illegal
no
>so you can pay to be win
n...no thats not what i meant dont put words in my feminine mouth!

>watching glitchless speedrun
>they use glitches
wtf

glitchless is low glitch, you want NoGlitch%, or ActualNoGlitch% or SeriouslyActuallyNoGlitch%, but even those vary on the number of glitches depending on game and speedrunner and year

its using bethesda's engine. if going out of bounds was banned nobody would be able to even get a normal run finished before being disqualified.

this but unironically and also no major glitches is fine sometimes. The best example of this, in my opinion, is DaS1. Five years ago you had to run the whole game and there was a soulful, highly popular scene around it. The best period was when Crapplemage and Optimelee, two completely different routes in the same category, had almost the exact same hypothetical best time which lead to runners picking sides to see which route would win. All of this was ruined when soulless multi-game runners came in and started pulling out death warps, bugged camera tricks, and major out-of-bounds glitches from the game's code. Before that there was a certain elegance, you weren't only racing for the best time, you were racing for the best, most perfectly executed run of the game in a way that anyone who had played it could easily understand. After it was just another glitchfest that was impossible to follow unless you had a voice-over guide. It's literally no surprise that the scene is almost completely dead these days.

t. no life incel loser who cares about shit this dumb

>glitchless is low glitch
The absolute state.

Attached: 1643476118443.jpg (720x720, 113.25K)

What are you talking about? Falling out of bounds in a Bethesda game is not a common glitch. These speedrunners have to exploited rounding errors by spamming quicksave and quickload while pushing against a wall to get out of bounds. It's not like some other games where just picking up a physics object will consistently let you glitch out of bounds.

Our universe might look like this out of bounds and you could never prove otherwise

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (1024x576, 43.86K)

my invisible, undetectable, veiny white cock might be balls deep inside (you)r throat right now and you could never prove otherwise

Attached: 1639017227261.jpg (235x215, 7.25K)

Simply working as intended.

God I hope so

Nothing "counts as" anything. If you define finishing a game as "getting to the end credits as fast as possible", then you decide whether or not you also define using bugs and glitches or not as part of that criteria.

But no one is forcing you to accept anyone else's definition. That's like pointing at a hotdog-eating contest where they just cram wet meat logs down their throats and saying "I can't believe this COUNTS AS eating." If you don't think it is then...ok. Just pretend it doesn't exist. It doesn't somehow hurt you that someone, somewhere, is playing a game using glitches, just like it doesn't hurt you that someone is stuffing fucking hotdogs down their throat rather than chewing every bite and leaving a Yelp review after.

You can pay to win in any competition. There's always something that you can pay for that gives you an edge over other people.

Though if you're super annoyed that someone with an expensive and powerful computer can...get a slightly faster time on a fan-made leaderboard for a video game...I don't know man. I'm not sure how that ruins your life.

But there are glitchless categories?

Aw sweet a schizo fight

Not him but this is a thread about speedrunning after all

Its 'glitch less' not 'glitch never'

I mean, we're talking about video games. How exactly do you define what is and isn't a "glitch"? Is abusing savescumming to beat RNG checks considered glitching? Is quitting out of a game to avoid fall damage a glitch? Is putting a box in front of an NPC so they can't see you a glitch? Who decides the difference?

butterfly effect, tranny.

If a butterfly flaps its' wings in Australia, you inevitably end up sucking lots of dicks? That can't be right because you would be sucking them anyway.

They are glitchy but I don't think I have ever actually fallen out of bounds in a gamebryo game

Shouldn't it be "glitch fewer"?