Want to replay game

>want to replay game
>remember "that part"
>remember entire game is filled with bullshit parts

Attached: bullshit.jpg (1280x720, 173.1K)

Everything outside the dungeons in Zelda

God so much of Jak 2 pissed me off. No idea why everyone liked it. I was so fed up that I used the debug mode to pop the platinum after beating the story. I had a way better time with the first game.
I still haven't played Jak 3 to this day because the second game was such a chore to finish.

3rd game is more laid back and forgiving and gives alot more powers and weapons to play with. With Renegade it seems like ND was dead set on frustrating the player at every corner, maybe they thought: mature games = need to be hard, ironic seeing how things ended up when it comes to "mature" games.

I never used debug but I absolutely abused a restart glitch

the game is hated every fucking thread I see it, its an underrated classic. it had EVERYTHING that made the first game great. shut the fuck up you shit taste faggot. we cant even go one thread without faggots like you shitting on it. jak II was the first jak I ever played, looked sick as fuck when I saw it in the ps2 section, and from the very start had me in suspense for what would happen next. fuck you and every faggot who shoves their dogshit opinion down my throat every fucking thread. faggot.

>hurr durr it just copied GTA!!!111
as a fan of GTA III, liberty city being my favorite setting in the franchise, shut the fuck up. lot of games followed trends while putting their unique spin on things, jak did this exceptionally well because very talented people still worked at the studio. I bet you never had an original thought in your entire miserable life, just like when you decided to regurgitate the fucking bile that was in my quote.

It's bullshit but it's a lot easier now as an adult. Still tests your patience though.

now tell me how your faggot consumer franchise like pokemon or some shit is worth playing, go spam another thread of that fucking trash on here. this place is reddit tier fucking garbage.

jak 2 sucks

jak 2 is great

>open game again
>dont want to go through the first third tutorial of the game to get to what you want to remember

Felt like that about persona 3 and the whole tower dungeon, so yea, more or less the entire game

>Want to replay DMC 5
>Remember the so called masters of action games forced you to "play" their k-pop OC whose gameplay relies on literal button mashing and idle fighting for 30% of the game.
>Nah I'll replay DmC instead.
Japanese devs are retarded.

Congrats, you've just posted one of the most obvious rose tinted nostalgia glasses post I've ever seen on this board.

Who are you quoting?
No ones even said that in this thread.

Extremely mad samefag

First your way to freedom

>think about replaying twilight princess
>remember everything before the goron mines
>remember the lakebed temple>master sword section
>remember everything after snowpeak ruins

Nah, he's right. Jak 2 is an indisputable classic. It's the people who piss and moan about the difficulty that got the glasses on. Go back and play it. Don't suck this time.

Paper Mario TTYD
>Chapter 2
>Chapter 4
>Chapter 5 after the first playthrough
>Chapter 6
>fist half of Chapter 7
So much of the fucking game is going back and forth over and over, and I never realized how small and linear the maps were until recently.