Third most popular game in the world

>third most popular game in the world
>not general on /vg/
>no threads on Any Forums
???

Attached: Valorant-Image-1024x571.jpg (1024x571, 55.38K)

This is a primarily English speaking website, not a Chinese one.

bruh

Was wondering that too, recently got into it and been enjoying it a surprising amount, especially for a Riot game. It even has cute girls, but I guess it is a lot harder than Overwatch

Attached: valocutes.png (999x999, 1.06M)

For me? It's Killjoy

Attached: KJ.jpg (850x1334, 839.08K)

>Spyware chink shit made for third worlders, Overwatch League rejects and people who can't into Counter Strike isn't talked anywhere

I wonder why that is.

I think it's not talked about -because- it's harder than Overwatch, same reason there's no counter strike general despite being a good game.

Any Forums isn't very good at skill based shooters or games that require consistent and detailed communication in order to be fun. I noticed this a few years ago in some old threads about Quake and Counter Strike as well my own experience playing with Any Forumsirgins in milsims and R6S. And because so much of the "serious" discussion that happens here is based around either gitting gud or flexing how much more gud we are than other people at vidya that makes these games hard to talk about. This is why the high skill games Any Forums likes to talk about are usually singleplayer, when it comes multiplayer game we lean towards that are either casual by nature (tf2), high skill in a way that favors individual players (fighting games, some arena shooters), or super fucking dead so no one wants to do anything but mourn their absence (all the arena shooters, Tribes, flavor of last month shit like Gotham City Imposters).
Also popular thing bad.

Attached: 1622293555814.png (298x310, 94.75K)

Attached: kj2.jpg (850x1226, 259.99K)

got fed up with flashbang and ability spam so i quit, also are there like only 4 maps or something, it's been a while since i playe but i swear it was on the same 4 maps every time

There was a counterstrike general for like a thousand threads. The reason why they died is because valve never updates the game and theirs no waifu posters to keep discussion alive.

Valorant takes an abusrdly low amount of skill to play though, why do you think so many egirls play it? There's no discussion about it on Any Forums because the game is legitimately boring to play

The game itself looks flat, boring, and uninspired as a whole. It looks like it was created solely to make money based on market trends, that's it. No real creative spark.
Stage design looks blocky and forced with bad, low detail textures.
Character designs look like chinese overwatch knockoffs.

This is why I say Valorant is harder than CSGO.

Everything is easier to do, which makes the game harder. In CSGO people fuck up smokes and flashes all the time. Not to mention the recoil on guns. In Valorant people don’t whiff their shots, can wall/smoke/flash anything they want with ease.

Attached: g.jpg (850x850, 322.56K)

Underaged

One of the most boring games imaginable that cloutchasing e-celebs shill and prop up with their viewerbases.

no, it's just more annoying. Instead of thinking of what to do just flash 50 times until one of you gets blinded from the bright monitor and quits the game

literally worse than assfaggots

shut the fuck up

we used to have csgo threads but all those people are tired of talking about it

what is valorant? a cs clone with coom bait

what is there to discuss. go fap in /vg/ and shut the fuck up

I assume you topped the ladder since it takes so little skill?

>Counter Strike
>good

Attached: smug Amelia.png (500x700, 319.93K)

That user is right tho

Counter strike is not a good game

I dont care