What's the angriest you've ever gotten at a game?

what's the angriest you've ever gotten at a game?

Attached: 1620180776292.webm (354x410, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI
youtu.be/nGdeJ7zAhEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is what an angry zoomer is like
Embarassing.
youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI

Throw my headset away because of some war thunder bullshit.

lol he has t rex arms

>zoomer
this guy is probably a decade older than you are zoom zoom

I punched the acrylic side panel of my PC case once in a frothing rage.

Attached: 1642001889483.gif (202x196, 1.09M)

based stepmania gigachad

I don't normally get mad at video games, but a chatroom that's constantly spamming reddit memes in the corner of my eye could tip me over the edge
I'm not sure why streamers do this to themselves

youtu.be/nGdeJ7zAhEs

Imagine getting mad at War Thunder. The game is genuinely 95% bullshit to the point where even content creators acknowledge how much footage they have to record, sort through and cut because of all the bullshit like ghost shells and volumetric. When a game is so littered with absolute bullshit you just have to let go of your ego and acknowledge that you can't control every factor, despite what the trogs will tell you.

Anytime I get mad at a game I turn it off and fap.

Because of lag, I lost to galactus in ultimate marvel vs capcom and threw my controller at my bed. I missed and hit the wall, causing a little hole.
I can do tekken, street fighter, killer instinct just fine, but I still hold hatred of umvc3

Attached: Esp6S2zVcAEx6IA.png (644x900, 1.08M)

I've cried multiple times because of fighting games

Fifa any year I broke like 3 controllers with that stupid shitty ass game I hate it

When I was younger, I would get mad at games. At 25 years old, I have more important things to get angry at then video games.

I turned the game off before does that count?

Attached: MK11 Jade.jpg (1280x720, 117.85K)

cringy "rage" moment
based rage + spergout moment

Once your room looks like swiss cheese, it's the not the game at fault.

I said out loud
>no no fuck

>Zoomer
Artosis has to be pushing 40 at this point

Halo 3/Reach used to make me blow up constantly because I would only get matched with US Servers and it practically guaranteed a minimum of 140 ping and 0.63 K/D

It's way more infuriating to get gimped by technology than it is to get outfuckingskilled by some 12 year old NEET

Attached: Mad 200percent.jpg (500x738, 234.42K)

>zoomer
this video is older than you are, newfag

I shattered my knuckle once when i punched concrete wall in my room, don't even remember over which game. Might be TF2 or WoW.

holy shit polka dot man

Attached: davidPD.jpg (800x450, 62.43K)

Pretty sure user is talking about the OP webm, not the video he posted.

in that case:
>zoomer
artosis has been casting starcraft since before you started wasting oxygen

I only like Warthunder just because I like how nice the models look and its cool to see French tanks get some love.

Never broken anything because I'm not an ape. I just usually something like nigger cunt dyke kike faggot cocksucker if I'm really mad.

>not an ape
>unironically says "nigger"

any of you fags have a room like this? that's just bizarre how fucked up his walls are.

Why does Sony make such shit controllers? This is the second one that's smashed. My Xbox controllers never broke like this.

Attached: jcc8w5h.jpg (1520x1521, 1.21M)

>Artosis
>Zoomer
Fuck me, nu Any Forums stinks