Confess.

Attached: file.png (749x733, 265.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVn6foPZIts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stole $220 in PSN credit from Sony through their rewards program

I have never beaten a Zelda game without heavily using a guide

I don't play video games

Sometimes when I play a character who dual wields swords in vidya I make that one sound that Dante makes when using Agni and Rudra.
Recently played 2 of the SAO vidya recently. It came up a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVn6foPZIts

Attached: AFKirito.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

I've fucked my own ass with several different dildos over the last ten years, I even own a fuck machine I occasionally use and it gave me the strongest orgasms of my life.
Yet all I want in life is a cufe chubby faithful gf to marry and have kids with.

Attached: 1641692829226.jpg (768x1024, 473.84K)

I bought a Series X just to play Sonic Unleashed at 60 fps and have not played anything else since I finished it.

Play Mad Max at 120FPS if you skipped over it

i have not worked on my game in 5 months i even dread opening up unreal engine

I love death stranding for it's gameplay

How'd you do it user?

I bought COD Cold War at launch $60, only played for like 3 hrs and haven't touched it since.

>late 2017, Trophax, a Vita plugin, releases so you can unlock one trophy at a time or all at once in a game
>at this time Sony is running Sony Rewards and has reward passes, if you complete some you get points
>they have one for 1,000 points ($10 worth of credit) for 10 platinum trophies
>download 20 games on my Vita to try it out
>activate pass, sync 20 plats
>wait a day or two
>points earned, redeem and wait for a day or two for mail
>download more games make new account, unlink memory card with current account, reset Vita
>repeat, stop at some point
>a few months later they changed the program to remove trophies from the passes

Are you mentally retarded?

Whenever I see a cute vidyagirl I like, I inmediatley search for fat art of her

I have spent over $2000 on commissioned artwork of my Final Fantasy XIV character.

I don't enjoy games any more, I only play them because I have a YT channel and I get money from the videos I upload

No and it's only Zelda that I struggle with
I beat SMT Nocturne without a guide

For the past year or so, I've found it almost impossible not to cheat or use extrememly OP mods in single-player games. Never things like god mode, but spwaning items/resources etc. I don't know why this has happened.

>struggling with Zelda
Unless you mean the poorly translated bullshit from Zelda 2, you're definitely retarded.

I play games on easy now.

I cheated every game. Mostly in RPGs to get all abilities.

i hate cheating in games or looking up guides/answers but then i just quit playing if the game frustrate me

Im legitimately impressed if true. I'm struggling with Nocturne right now. Trying to get Belzeebub but I have to get rid of my deathstones first