Zombie apocalypse game

>zombie apocalypse game
>its set after the apocalypse

Are there any games set during the apocalypse? When humanity is still trying to fight back?

Attached: FIgAm6oUcAE2vvm.jpg (843x1022, 49.11K)

L4D

>cat infects through bite
>cat people apocalypse

they are already filled with parasites

IVE BEEN PUTTING OUT FIRE WITH GASOLINE

COPULATION

Prototype

Dead rising, dead island, but those are isolated outbreaks. Thanks for reminding me about dead rising ima go play it.

>implying you aren't also filled with parasites
>implying we aren't parasites on mommy Earth's big bitties

nya?

ITS NOT A SIDE EFFECT OF THE COCAINE
IM THINKIN THAT IT MUST BE LOVE

>He doesn't know

files.catbox.moe/uhosy2.webm

Attached: _85556467_z1800045-parasitic_nematode_worms-spl.jpg (976x549, 66.61K)

real toxoplasmosis posting hours

I wonder who is behind this post...

Attached: file.png (1408x792, 932.99K)

you do know where we are right?

>You dont want to get filled with parasites that steal almost all your being leaving you a lifeless husk to infect others
Why else would you pet smol cots

>cats are friendly to humans because of toxoplasmosis
More like
>humanity systematically killed off all the cats that were unfriendly to humans and left the retards to keep as pets

You are a parasite and a disappointment of your family. For your parent's sake I hope you'll die in your sleep tonight

The problem is most people can't imagine the fall. Or don't want to, because of how brutal it would be. A game set in a big city during the start of the apocalypse would be an incredibly fun game, but also incredibly dark.

Attached: 20220106_152735.jpg (979x1639, 868.02K)

I thought this was a majority of zombie games but thinking about it you're right, a lot take place right after the scenario where people are trying to build civilization back up. At best you get shit like TLOU where the game starts off that way but then you get a time skip

Prototype nigger

for cats that small and young fingers look like food
do not point your fingers at them or they will attempt to eat your fingers

cute