One of the best RPGs in recent memory. It's up there with Divinity Original Sin 2 and nobody talks about it

One of the best RPGs in recent memory. It's up there with Divinity Original Sin 2 and nobody talks about it.

Attached: w3-title.jpg (1920x1080, 314.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vskE1Wkkfl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have been looking at this game for a while. This is next on my list after we finish DOS2

The gameplay revolves entirely around alpha strike damge, literally nothing else matters. Also the DLCs are gimmicky bullshit and simply aren't fun at all.

It's got worse enemy HP/DMG bloat than Tales of Arise. What said is correct, unless you abuse alpha strike your guys are going to die in one hit even with strongest armor, while enemies can tank hits like it's nothing. The story and the world are fun, but the game is at its best when played on easy or normal.

Attached: 1643699078987.jpg (552x345, 19.17K)

>It's up there with Divinity Original Sin 2
so good gameplay but shallow boring everything else?

The characters are a bit boring and one dimensional and the gameplay lacks depth and variety.
It has fantastic pacing though.

The health bloat really isn't an issue until you bump it up to the highest difficulty where the only way to keep your sanity is to go full crit build on your entire squad. Hard was still way too easy for a balanced squad

Attached: large058449860020.jpg (297x400, 33.54K)

This game is shit and Fargo is a hack.
This "expansions" are fucking TERRIBLE and after all this time we still can not have HAIR with equipped hats.

Attached: 1633049402559.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

It's one of the few instances of DLC retroactively making the base game worse.
It is unbelievable that the people who made Fallout and Wasteland are capable of making trash as bad as the expansions for this game.
Unironically the preorder items DLC is the best of the three.

the patch notes

Attached: 1622504150869.png (800x505, 242.88K)

Gameplay is pretty barebones but the writing is awful enough to actively ruin the experience.

Is anyone else getting occasionally abysmal performance on PC? One moment it's running fine at 165 fps, and then the next it can drop down to single digits, in the same areas with the same stuff going on. Closing and relaunching the game always fixes it but that's a pain to do, anyone else have another fix?

is this now finally done? patched and shit? or are they still releasing stuff? because the last thing i want, with any game, is come back to it months later because they release a big patch or expansion.

It's amazing. I enjoyed its direction

It's pretty fun
youtu.be/vskE1Wkkfl4
Fantastic music choices as well
The writing is okay to decent at some moments, some people have made it sounds worse than it actually is but the worst thing I actually encountered in this writing wise is the usage of the word simp

Attached: 433e3a5f7564a5039b26c7ce899fb53f[1].jpg (1230x650, 90.35K)

What's so bad about the expansions? I haven't done the second one yet but I just finished Steeltown and it seemed fine to me. The only thing I disliked was that it wasn't at all clear that it was possible to free the synths and make them keep working as the computation engine

>characters using shit like "try-hards" and "hard pass"
>decent
No.

>unless you abuse alpha strike your guys are going to die
Git gud

I wish there were more non fantasy crpgs like this.

>characters using shit like "try-hards" and "hard pass"
What's wrong with those? actually I don't even remember when that was said

wasteland 2 was better