What are the biggest betrayals in all of vidya

What are the biggest betrayals in all of vidya

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 104.92K)

literally who

qrd?

E-celeb's an e-celeb

scout tf2 did what?

It's kinda weird it took him this long, maybe he was waiting for something.

daddy nooo

QRD?

what did he do

What happened, did he transition?

What did he do? I remember acting all cocky because he never showed his face which was kinda unfair imh

He made fun of the gunt today and now gunty is going to stream tomorrow with his fucked up face to get back at Jim

this is the guy who literally started gamegate and all the faggotry that followed

Batter did nothing wrong though?

There's no fucking way Gunt is gonna talk shit to Metokur. His full transformation to Donga will complete if he does.

WTF did daddy jim do???

>4:04

Attached: smiling Monsoon.jpg (300x300, 18.28K)

He betrayed gamergate 4.3

He finally shit on Ralph hardcore

He also wrote an article on his website about Jim. Jim responded with a paste bin of his own article that just said LOL

Attached: 01571 ai3u.jpg (1080x1487, 405.39K)

Metokur has always been a sniveling little bitch faggot who contributes NOTHING to any controversy or drama he hovers around like a vulture, he's just a smug little gossip bitch who is deathly afraid of criticism despite how much he gives out. This guy is literally Keemstar for Any Forumsfag manchildren.

I'll never let anybody forget that he and his fans harassed Terry Davis and exacerbated events that lead to his death.

>literally

what the fuck are you people even talking about

Ok then, who the fuck is Ralph?

>he made fun of a fat retarded lolcow
wow

Wasn't this nigga dead from ass cancer or something?

He didn't have internet friends. Business as usual

I thought you killed yourself Diogenes
Welcome back

>being a rightie retard
becomes a boring schtick after a while. then you just look like an ape.

I can't wait for the full Gunt stream from Metokur. That last 30 minutes was absolute gold.

How are any of these eceleb faggots even remotely related to video games?

He's handling this as well as I expected

I don't know what the fuck any of this is, but I do know it's not video games.

hes a gonzo journalist through and through

he doesn't really care. he'll be friends with you if he thinks your not retarded. thats why hes so quick to turn on tonkasaw and etc. he even said that ibs was just a bunch of retards screaming at each other and thats what made it great.

also rip soon

He got butt fucked in GGST if they counts

Goobergate

>get too big
>normalfags come in and ruin it
>autists will find your new name anyway
>want to be on the down low
Retard nigger

>tune into metokurs stream for once
>30 minutes about making fun of people who buy sony products because msft bought activision
i dont get it.

He was making fun of sony for wasting money on bungie

Bro despite a lot of the online retard turning out to be backstabbers opportunists and retards there's still no way anyone sane can be a lefty. It's believing the opposite of reality and fighting to make things worse and give the elites more power on literally every single issue

Attached: 1643224697529.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

His viedo explained who terry was to me and that was funny. I didn’t know about terry. Nothing else about him interests me

All e-celebs are idiotic, vapid attention whores akin to tripfags. No exceptions.
All e-celeb gossippers and worshippers are intellectually regressive troglodytes who are completely incapable of formulating their own opinions and absolutely no different from the hordes of drooling, braindead normalfags who gawk at the latest supermarket tabloid. No exceptions.
All e-celeb threads are cancer that must be reported as soon as possible and as much as possible for breaking Global Rule 11 and for being off topic. No exceptions.

i only watch this guy because he makes me laugh, i dont give a single fuck about any of the ecelebs he “exposes” or whatever, and i hope you dont either

Any Forums still shitposting at snoys over the actiblizz acquisition. Metokur's just getting in on the dunk

Daily reminder that Mr Metokur is a pol/Kiwifarms regurgitator who prides himself on being smug, despite being obsessed with Biden on his deathbed. One of the most pathetic examples of this is when he bought an game which he would never play because the developers girlfriend didn't like trannies.

If you identify as a conservative, I say this with no hint of irony, you are LITERALLY the exact same way. Look at your entire side bootlicking globalist GOP politicians and megacorps that see you as cattle and then ask yourself if conservacucks deserve anything better than what the world is giving them right now.

>One of the most pathetic examples of this is when he bought an game which he would never play because the developers girlfriend didn't like trannies.

what game?

holy based, fpbp

ok but who cares? these are multibillion dollar companies. the real scoop would be talking about how these mergers hurt consumers and the people working these jobs but he didnt go into that because his retarded fanbase wouldve called him a communist

So this guy stands for nothing and accomplishes nothing except for the lulz and gets scared and runs away when he gets too much attention. Lel

Hasn't he always shit on Ralph? Wasn't his appearance on the Killstream basically "Hey man your show is retarded and irrelevant and you're riding a minor popularity wave that will look cringe and tired in a few years if you continue"

>Daily reminder that Mr Metokur is a pol/Kiwifarms regurgitator
Yes that's why people watch him

Didn't he finger his asian GF live on stream?

>I-I was only in gamergate for the drama anyway

>Look at your entire side bootlicking globalist GOP politicians and megacorps that see you as cattle and then ask yourself if conservacucks deserve anything better than what the world is giving them right now.
not him but who is bootlicking globalist corporations who do things like control most of the media, spread medical drugs of dubious quality, and support massive immigration to drive down wages again?

Metokur is the ultimate tripfag, even he has outstayed his welcome. He should have fucked off for good

who the fuck are you people talking about
is this some kind of gay zoomer thing

>Contributing to drama
Why do that when you can just call everyone involved retarded

Every time I make a thread about a video game streamer it gets deleted and I get a 3 day ban but threads about political streamers are perfectly fine apparently.

Yes it was based
Yes and it was funny
>accomplishes
No one is accomplishing anything on the internet. It's a controlled platform that was once a relatively free place to have discussion that has become another form of cable TV that can be removed and cancelled at any time if you ever actually DID accomplish something.

No one cares fag

>Look at your entire side

Except mainstream conservative politicians have basically nothing to do with Any Forums type conservatives.

One of the biggest internal conflicts within the American right-wing is neo-cons and "alt-right" trying to reconcile with one another.

You're clearly retarded and don't know what you're talking about.

>He made fun of the gunt today
Was there a stream or just twatter posts again?

Yeah gunt is retarded though, he's shit on everyone he used to like now
Yes

>who cares
console warring shitposters. He's a shitposter, not a journalist. He covers petty shit.

Both

What an absolute loser this guy is.

Conservacucks, because the GOP are doing all of those things and then making twitter posts pretending they're trying to block it. Every single person in modern American politics is a globalist megacorp shill who is bought and sold and they hate you. Look no further than the jan 6th pearl clutching where dems and repubs locked arm and arm to make sure the people remember their place.

You know what the answer to this problem is.

>wrong on covid
Jim was right about everything though, including it being a blood virus and the Wuhan lab where the illness spread via splashed bat piss and blood