What does Any Forums think of the Mad Max game? I picked it up for £4 during the sale

What does Any Forums think of the Mad Max game? I picked it up for £4 during the sale

Attached: game-steam-mad-max-cover.jpg (1520x2070, 744.94K)

It's a well optimized but pretty standard open-world action game.

I dropped it, can't remember when but it was really repetitive.

post-apoc ubishit simulator.

I just finished it. Here is my opinion on it.

It was better than I thought. Pretty good for the first 20 hours

It fucking sucks and I'm tired of Any Forums pretending it's some hidden gem.

It's a fun game that you play in little bits and pieces. Good to play an hour or two at a time to blow off some steam. I have a vivid memory of me getting home at 5AM after hanging out with friends all night, booting up the game for an hour then showering and heading to work. Good times. Now I just sit home and stare at my phone. Used to be able to enjoy simple games like this, now can't even be bothered to touch the absolute best gaming has to offer.

Lots lf SOVL under a surface of standard open world game

97% achievement status because the server got shut down. I would never buy that now.

its alright, too much doing the same shit over and over again to progress.

Its just fucking boring consolegame

everyone loves it and artards who dont cuz "the gameplay is repetitive" are bad at vehicular combat. gameplay thats repetitive is good if the gameplay is good and the gameplay for this game is great. "oh no here i am having fun again for the 30th time" as motormouth or wahtever that cripples name is tosses thunderpoons and i tear off the armor of an 18 wheeler (something i will do to those canadian truckers irl fuck them snocone fucking dwarfs)

Attached: iwake.png (524x449, 241.89K)

a fun game user actually
nothing too special

if it had made money, the sequel we would have gotten would have improved on the formula exponentially and probably been one of the highest rated licensed games. unfortunately, it came out at a really bad time and didn’t do anything special to earn it some attention, so we’ll never get that 9/10 follow up

only game i 100% on console
idk why but i just loved this fucking game despite the repetitiveness as other anons said

Attached: 1640380887655.jpg (600x525, 68.2K)

empty boring desert world
MC can't climb, can barely jump
hand to hand combat is tedious
3/10

It's alright, but you're doing the same 6-7 things over and over for 12 hours, it's either
>Clearing minefields
>Fly the balloon
>Take out Scrotus snipers
>Destroy scarecrows
>Clear camps either by killing the same exact boss or destroying oil pumps
>Collect scrap

>Pretty good for the first 20 hours
It's not even 20 hours to 100% it

Bretty good but my favorite part was seeing the Interceptor roll out from the truck rebuilt.

Glad to see Maisie Williams getting work in the video game industry now

Attached: dgf cvx.png (1229x831, 1.19M)

It is repetitive as others have said but the driving aspects are done well enough that it pulled me in and made me want to finish the game, despite the repetitive nature of the other content.

what is the point of this post? Why just post a blatant untruth?

It's the truth, I have the platinum and it didn't take anywhere close to 20 hours

Pretty game, nice aesthetics and sound, driving and pimping your ride is fun
Shit banham combat and ubisoft-tier open world collectan
6/10 worth playing for a bit

I was enjoying it until the forced race towards the end.

Ok let's see it

Rekindled my love for vehicular combat games.

Attached: 1638576708219.jpg (1162x651, 358.21K)

comfy tbqh

spend the entire game forced to use the shitty v6 engine. the plot is your are trying to get a v8. when you finally get the v8 the game is over. that could have been paced a little better.

Kino.
You could tell that the devs didn't just want to crank out a soulless franchise title to cash in but that was some sort of artistic vision (that got axed by WB anyway).
If you like Mad Max, you'll like the game.

It doesn't tell me how long I spent playing

Attached: dfsrv.png (1613x169, 46.45K)

Isn't it impossible to earn all the achievements now or something because there's one that is tied to online multiplayer and the servers went down?

Oh damn. That's unfortunate!

No it's all offline single player stuff

Attached: screencapture-psnprofiles-trophi.jpg (973x5714, 1.4M)