I would like to know your

i would like to know your
>favorite lord/faction
>favorite strategy in vortex, mortal empires or both
i am a retarded scrub you see, and i would like to git gud

Attached: TWW2_PC_2DPACK_WEB_ESRB-e1497604887862-1.jpg (1538x781, 240.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrRpdJqMC80
youtube.com/watch?v=XqjZzwAg3dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>favorite strategy
PAY BACK EVERY GROODGE

Attached: 1575782047887.png (737x734, 471.48K)

>Favorite lord
I HATE SNOW
>Favorite faction
COLD BLOODED KILLERS
>Strategy
Invade the donut before the ordertide is settled.

Attached: naggaroth infantry.png (2480x786, 143.67K)

OP here, i started a mortal empires campaign as wulfric, should i be hunting monsters or razing cities first?

Gelt the LORD OF METAL. Playing as tree hitler right now tho, pretty fun killing people on my lawn.
Don't like Vortex map much at all.
As for Mortal Empires, it really depends on the faction?

You should honestly be playing as another faction because Norsca is pure fucking suffering. Fucking awful.

Attached: helf infantry [female].png (1560x812, 59.75K)

Most of the monster hunts are fun, cept for the ice dragon one, which is cancer. As for Wulfric, just go where you want, pillage what you want. Live free. That being said, you can kill the Brettonian king pretty quick and consolidate other norsca tribes just be beating their leader.

>Favorite lord
Skarsnik
>Favorite strategy
Get some night gobbos high on hallucinogenic msuhrooms and unleash them on faggots

Attached: Night_Goblin_Fanatic.jpg (602x913, 367.45K)

For ez mode learning just pick high elves, make spears+archers and have fun

>lord of metal
>tree hitler
i need names

Gelt.
Dirthu.

what the fuck, don't tell me that. they described them as "aggressive melee with monsters", that plus the monster hunts made them sound amazing

Norsca is fun in battle, sure. But campaign mode is fucking awful. Ordertide is gonna be on your ass 24/7 and will be recolonizing everything you raze. Add in that your settlements have no walls and you can only build settlements in Norsca+capital, it's fucking dogshit as a campaign sadly.
If you want aggressive melee with monsters, the poopoopeepes are great now though.

Attached: eli flip.gif (1280x720, 733.24K)

They are actually super fun, my World Walker campaign was still one of the most fun I ever had. Good skirmishers, infantry, cavalry massive mammoths. Trolls were kinda weak tho.

>he actually expands into places as Norsca
WHY

>play as vampire count
>research free skeles
>level up lords so they all have skele bonuses
>make endless armies of max skeles
>blitz every engagement
>overwhelm them with skeles
would this strategy work or would i get dabbed on by ranged?

The problem is you can't expand into places as Norsca. You're stuck in the Norsca cuck bubble.
Add in necromancers and spam winds of death and that's VC 101 right there.

Yes it works, just keep armies in groups of 3. Bring a necromancer hero with a vampire lord.

I was planning on taking over all cities in the immediate starting area, then using that as a home base and raiding/pillaging across the oceans

Don't expand as Norsca, that isn't how you play them in campaign. Why are you expanding as Nosca.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrRpdJqMC80
>names
HE is GREATER EVEN THAN GOLD

So you only ever start out with your first province and never take over Norsca? You just raze every settlement with your starting army and watch them get resettled next turn anyway?
Like, you gotta get the ball rolling if you want to start the suffering that is the Norsca campaign my dude. The problem is your Norscan settlements have no walls so it's a constant game of whackamole up in your home turf.

Yeh that's good, take Albion too. Hit the brettonian king, and go back to norsca when another tribe starts shit. After that go wherever you want, fucking anywhere.

>Raze
Nigger you Sack EVERYTHING.

>total war filters brainlets
>threads are quite comfy as a result

Attached: 1620090727889.jpg (867x685, 58.66K)

Cool so you don't get chaos god benefits and actually win the campaign. Sacking is good but the campaign involves razing settlements and that results in playing whackamole unless you dicksuck Thrott enough that he takes over ruins for you.

Attached: dj LiL snLff snLff.gif (347x250, 3.47M)

>Trying to play a shitter ancient chaos faction 2 weeks before game 3 launches
What exquisite suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=XqjZzwAg3dU

>putting up the shit mounds
You make MONEY. With the Money you go rampage around as you please. Finish the campaign is super easy late game when you finally feel like clearing the map after you had your fun monster hunting and making FAT RAIDING AND SACKING DOSH.

I mean the poopoos do the Norsca razing focused gameplay 10x better as it is. Norsca is just dick punching yourself.

i feel like i should have turned the chaos invasion off for my first ME campaign. i went as vlad and didn't realize they would spawn right on my doorstep. my lads are depleted from narrowly stopping grimgor's waaagh! and things are looking to get dire around turn 150

If you're playing Norsca like Chaos or the beastmen you are doing it wrong. Try playing them again as proper raiding vikings, going where you want, leaving when you please. Travel the map and kill shit that looks fun. It will be eye opening, rather than just going into brettonia and the empire and razing cities.

>favorite lord/faction
Markus Wulfhart.
>favorite strategy in vortex, mortal empires or both
Fuck the lizard men and make them kneel to the superior human race. Also get some lizard babes on the way. hmofa babbbyyyy