Attached: 171.jpg (670x800, 139.74K)

why the fuck would anyone still have a magazine from 14 years ago

i have pc gamer, not gameinformer

Ok you can enter the board
Enjoy your ban faggot you're out

Whatever happened to gameinformer?

Its still a thing but I dont think they have physical releases anymore

I to am autistic

GameStop owns it. Magazines are smaller. Covers are trash.

For me it's EGM

Attached: 20220201_012012.jpg (950x1439, 366.85K)

if you have any copy of game informer that old you did it wrong man. that shit was reading material while on the pooper.
I remember this specific one. it was torn up, water logged in places, etc over the years of abuse it went through.
good times.

havne't they owned it for years?

I have always been against game media and view it as the reason we are where we are now.
Imagine if we didn't have G4 and the like trying to make gaming "cool" and it had been left the domain of autists that actually care about what they produce

never subbed to it
i have dozens of issues of playstation the official magazine though

>gameinformer
>not EGM
you were one of those faggots weren't you OP?

yes i owned it but i cut it up to make my gamestop employee badge because i was hyped for the game

>Imagine if we didn't have G4 and the like trying to make gaming "cool" and it had been left the domain of autists that actually care about what they produce
Things would have ended up the way they are now anyway. The internet is the reason nerd shit like comic books video games and anime are cool now. Journalism and media coverage only accelerated the process

See
I'm an EGM chad

This is the only gameinfomer I still have

Attached: 2.jpg (990x1920, 548.54K)

I hate that you're probably right but at the same time the idea that games could have been viewed as the domain of autists and children for even a few more years is appealing, even if I know if would have eventually been ruined anyways, like we saw with tabletop, pen and paper, and even TCGs

Zoomers get out

Attached: Snapchat-1055436096.jpg (958x1916, 562.91K)

>Zoomers get out
>Snapchat-1055436096.jpg
retards get out

I posted EGM from 1997 how am I a zoomer?

Everything is destined to become mainstream and ruined by the masses in time. It happens to anything that starts out worthwhile whether it takes a few years or decades. Nobody wants to change it and normalfags are complacent when it comes to most things in their life.

>naruto
>snapchat

I didn't buy it but I remember reading it at Borders. The hype for this game was real, I remember getting seriously excited as the game was booting up. Never felt that way again

I'm pretty sure I still have that one in a box in my closet. It had a preview for the first asscreed as well, I think.

Yeah, nah, go bother your parents, you fat fuck.

this thread actually made me nostalgic and I actually considered subscribing again but I just went to the website and you have to sigh up for gamestop's gay rewards club or whatever you can't just sub to the magazine

Gaming magazines became completely pointless by like 2002. Game Informer in particular was really shit because it was owned by Gamestop, which became completely pointless by like 2008.