What video games let me become a stepdad?

What video games let me become a stepdad?

Attached: 1639405080736.png (1080x1920, 948.63K)

OH

WOW

A

RACE

BAIT

THREAD

>not playing along for sex then bouncing after
I've been dadfishing for years with great success.

>26
When lying about your age you're supposed to be a little realistic c'mon.

>26 going on 40
>nigger child
>single mom
>tinder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

The Sims
Crusader Kings
Rome Total war

>My son is like my world
Jesus Christ just be honest and say you didn't want the little bastard.

I tried fucking a blonde with a nigger baby before. she was cute

I couldnt get hard and I bounced as soon as the opportunity arose. I never felt less attracted to someone before

That child looks about 3-4, so she had unprotected sex with a nignog at around 22, and now demands gibs. This is an evolutionary enemy of our race, financially, socially and even genetically. She breeds with a racial outgroup, and now demands a member of the ingroup and the welfare state (overwhelmingly paid for with the ingroups taxes) to financially support the racial outliers rearing.

Niggers lol

That's 80% of this board nowadays.

Single mom profiles are the best. Genuine blackpills on the narcissism and entitlement of women.

Based

>26
Lmao

You all took the bait. 0/10 replies.

Oh, man you totally got us.

Nah, that kid looks around the same height and age as my neice. Which makes her around 5 or 6. So that bitch had unprotected sex as young as 19 and now wants GIBS ME DATS

>stains on shirt
>broken blinds
>blurry photo where you cant even see her face

having sex with low value women is the most dangerous fucking game on the planet

i hate women

>with there shit together

Get your G.E.D. first.

Video Games

>implying
These threads are simplest the most fun when there isn't any new games or threads I'm interested in.

No, that number seems right. 18 y.o when she had her kid, maybe younger.

>why is it so hard to find a normal human being
because you only fuck blacks

Free meal, don't care if I die lol

Sneed

>download tinder
>match with a cute 19 year old
>read profile
>”have one kid with another on the way. if that’s a problem then fuck off”
>delete tinder
I hope that she was lying to filter people but probably not

>he said, responding

And that is her actual bio, like she doesn't get irony.

It's always the rat faced, curly, wiry, haired girls that you can figure out if their hairs wet, or if it's grease. I actually know this, and knew someone EXACTLY like that, total hood thot, was putting out to grown men at 15 type of shit. Always said "Nigga" every other word.

your 10 years too late buddy

I hope you had a vasectomy user. women like that are likely to poke holes in condoms.

I dunno, she's kinda hot and the kid is just a girl. Mite b worth.

kek she wasn't
See that shit all the fucking time

>pregnant teen
Hot

Lets be real, she always got gibs me dats.

>not playing along for sex
Yeah, well, guess I didn't find my dick in garbage bin.

At least the kid is cute I guess.

Be honest, you'd fuck anything with large fat deposits regardless of color. That being said with whites low birthrate we can't encourage our women playing for other teams. What race invented wine and chocolate again?

based

Attached: 1613199266079.png (600x600, 183.84K)

You WILL be renting out your girlfriend to other men

Attached: 1641564749619.jpg (2000x1325, 1.37M)

Always wears white or pink/white Etnies, smells like cigs, sweat, and the cheapest bath and bodyworks body spray.

Dating apps allow women like this to be entitled and have incredibly high standards because no matter how far they’ve fallen, the sheer amount of thirsty dudes on dating apps with absolutely no standards means that women like this still get tons of likes.

>Mandee
How do you pronounce it?
In russian *manda* means literally "loose vagina" or "gaping vagina"

Attached: 1600933667633.jpg (211x212, 1.92K)

>with there shit
Where shit?
If you're not old enough to understand grammar, you're not old enough to get raped by niggers willingly and shit out charcoal semen babies.

>How do you pronouce it?
Exactly how it looks. Man-Dee

its the way of the modern world. adapt and learn or be left behind.

as in find an 18 year old whos still a virgin and rape her to force her to have your children and tell her if she doesnt marry you that she will never see a support check in her life

jk youre fucked

There's so much wrong with this pictures, is she that desperate or really oblivious to her own situation?

>really oblivious to her own situation?

Shes a woman, so yes

white women live in their own reality. the thought that normal people see her as a freak due to her decisions never even crosses her mind due to the constant validation she recieves on a daily basis

They'll rip the condom of your dick and inverse rub it in their cunts if they are attracted to you enough (read,you have money)

They had kids at a young age so they didn't have enough time to really hone any life skills. It was taking care of the thing and that being just about it. I bet her house smells like there's a dog there, but there's no dog.

>There's so much wrong with this pictures, is she that desperate or really oblivious to her own situation?
It's a little bit of both, but being a woman that isn't incredibly overweight and not terribly ugly, she will easily find some thirsty faggot to support her bad decisions.

It's almost impossible to fail as an average to above average woman if you're okay with spreading your legs to whatever beta provider shows interest.

Who would choose to be a stepfather - a retroactive cuckold, in 2022? Just stay single and bang prostitutes until you find someone decent, that is way more financially sound.

Attached: 1590744591197.jpg (700x380, 34.47K)

why would you fuck a prostitute when regular women are easy enough?

isn't industrial society great?

Attached: you only had to listen.jpg (1200x869, 115.54K)

Because regular women don't leave. I pay the woman to leave.

why is everybody in the thread acting like if you get with this chick she is now your wife
fucking retards

No the fuck it's not, it's hundreds to thousands a day, and those women aren't even clean half the time and literally lie about it. That's not a smart financial decision, or one in general. That's not counting the cops hiding behind a well made fake account.

yeah but the answer is not going full primitive

Attached: 1200px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg (1200x1599, 423.7K)

>Have a a son, a daughter and a stepdaughter with my wife
>All of them are my pride and joy, and the greatest moments of my life have been seeing the milestones they reach.
I love all my kids, and have zero regrets marrying a woman with a child. She's been better to me than any virgin I ever dated.

Attached: [distant fug].png (276x268, 16.72K)