This journo grew up with the atari 2600, so his opinion is more credible than the average Any Forums user

This journo grew up with the atari 2600, so his opinion is more credible than the average Any Forums user
>6 - Sekiro Shadow's Die Twice
>5 - Demon's Souls
>4 - Dark Souls III
>3 - Dark Souls
>2 - Dark Souls II
>1 - Bloodborne

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 22-01-57 The Definitive Ranking Of The Souls Games.png (1046x121, 17.23K)

Demon's Souls is the best one so the list is wrong.

I'm you, but better.

Attached: 1642893514022.jpg (1771x2422, 2.24M)

>I'm you but less focused, more padded, and less finished.*

ftfy

Cope.

Objectively shit taste
Also shit taste. Correct order is
>1 - Elden Ring
The rest don't matter because video games are over after Elden Ring.

This is supposed to be the Dark Souls chad?

This guy started playing in 2014 lol

>dark souls 2 better than 1 and 3

WTF BASEDBROS ?

You may not like it but it's just a fact.

I grew up reading KissxSis and getting boners over Lara Croft's triangle boobs so my opinion is more credible (multiplayer taken into account):
BB > DS3 > Sekiro > DS1 > DeS > DS2

Move Demons Souls up a couple of spots and its perfect.

Demon Souls has no benefits over the other games other than the novelty of being the first one.

Anyone that includes Sekiro is a retard that doesn't have any thought worth listening to or engaging with.

>multiplayer
>BB
I mean, I guess not existing at all is better than most of the series

A tighter, more focused experience, more memorable bosses, worlds with better atmosphere... The list could go on.

With your logic, there really wouldn't be a reason to play any game outside of the latest one.

>6- Demon souls
>5- Dark souls 3
>4- Bloodborne
>3- Dark souls 2
>2- Dark souls 1
>1- Sekiro

>fanboys melt down when any game doesn't have a perfectly connected world
>but they'll defend demons souls and its teleporting to areas

Quit pretending like 2 was good. And don't even think about pulling that "but the dlc was good!" bullshit

Attached: 1635861757237.png (300x300, 90.16K)

Souls.games are boring

I started with 2 and 1 is better in every way. There both still better than 3 though.

Bloodborne was that “once in a generation” type game for me. I liked all souls games and technically I spent more hours in dark souls 2 due to the multiplayer, but Bloodborne was the best one in my opinion, just loved the atmosphere, gameplay and experience of the whole game. So I rank it first, I got the platinum trophy the game.

10/10

>some literal who boomer says the easiest game is the best

For me it's Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2. Never played 3 and Sekiro is its own thing, feels wrong to include it.

Spot the insufferable MatthewMathosis drone

>bunch of nonsensical expressions that boil down to "muh soul"

Yeah, it's a MatthewMathosis demon souls fag, alright

And I'm supposed to be the drone lol

Nah I liked 2, MP in it was fun. Funnyily enough never got around to playing the DLC though since when it came I was pretty busy with my life.
Bring back the rat convenient and AC Fromsoft you niggers.

I grew up with the 2600 and haven't played a single FROM game in my life. Now what?

but he's wrong
it's actually
>1 bloodborne = sekiro
>2 demon's souls
>3 dark souls
>4 dark souls III
>5 dark souls II

Attached: 1576242360219.jpg (499x554, 51.65K)