Warping has to be unlocked

>warping has to be unlocked
>half the areas of the game are widely considered to be shit
>complete garbage bosses like pinwheel, ceaseless discharge, and bed of chaos
>forced into ng+ immediately after gwyn
>no cute girl that levels you up
Why is this supposed to be the best one again?

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (1076x1325, 260.69K)

Literally the best thing about it.

>half the areas of the game are widely considered to be shit
Wrongly considered.

>complete garbage bosses like pinwheel, ceaseless discharge, and bed of chaos
Pinwheel is cool and has a great theme.

>forced into ng+ immediately after gwyn
Literally the smallest nit ever picked. Frankly, I prefer it this way.

>no cute girl that levels you up
Second best thing about it.

Dark Souls 3 fixed all this shit. It's widely regarded as the best one. DS1 aged like milk and it was never particularly good to begin with either. Remember Capra Demon? Need I say more?

Dark Souls 3 was made for button mashing casual retards. kys you fucking zoomer

Pinwheel and Priscilla are the funnest bosses in the game because they have an interesting design rather than being tryhard damage sponges

how is this a bad thing

Did they fix the online exploit? I was doing a DaS III run then kind of stopped when they shut down the online.

Dark souls 3 is far harder than 1. The only challenges in 1 are the bed of chaos and manus.

And that's a good thing

Capra is fine. I'd prefer more bosses like that in 3, that are about testing how you'll handle fighting in a special arena, than every single boss in 3 being fought in a big open arena and all you have to do is spam dodge rolls constantly.
Given that they don't even let you warp to every bonfire I don't really see why they don't let you just warp to the few of them from the beginning but it's not too bad to get around the first half of the game once you know it better. The only parts that are absolutely awful are if you go into the catacombs/demon ruins/great hollow before you get warping available.

Can confirm. I beat everything except Gwyn and Manus a few months ago before moving on to a different game.
With Sekiro I got to the last boss in the game (every single boss and mini-boss except DOH) and then gave up.

I think the issue is that my only motivation to finish these games is to unlock new areas for exploration, so when I get to the final boss in each game I just stop. Pathetic, I know.

Being hard doesn't it make it not casual. CoD on veteran is hard and you'll die hundreds of times. It's still casual.

because the whole point of the first half is the game is to actually explore the map and go to various parts of it with little backtracking thanks to clever map design.

once you finish anor londo you hit the point in the game where they expect you to go back and revisit old locations to find the lord souls. this is why they give you warping at this point in the game because the amount of backtracking you have to do and travel back and forth between various points of the map increases.

Notice how this faggot doesn't even try to defend Ceaseless or BoC.

no. they even removed the multiplayer tag from steam.

That's not pathetic, I understand that. I often find myself dropping games when I know the end is near and I'm not sure why exactly, but I think it's because I know there's nothing waiting for me past that point.

Like I know Isshin is going to take me hours to learn and beat and I just don't feel like doing it, even though I did exactly that for the Owl (Father) boss. Yeah I think you explained it.

Nobody defends them, everyone knows they're shit and really only serve as playable cutscenes.

Is this permanent. Is the souls franchise dead?

Attached: Echdina.jpg (800x533, 99.55K)

I really like on of the bosses in ds3, the dragon in the dragon aerie or whatever. It serves as a really cool experience or moment, fighting through the level and avoiding dying to dragon fire, to eventually climb above it and plunge attack, getting an instakill. Point is not every boss has to be le hard dodge r1 dodge r1 experience, I think these sorts of bosses are interesting and mess with the formula a bit. Break it up a little yknow

Well you should still learn Isshin anyway because it's an amazing fight that incorporates everything you've been taught over the course of the game.

fpbp