OH NO NO NO

And it all comes tumbling down

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-232148_Chrome.jpg (1080x774, 172.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/mergers-and-competition/merger-review
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're just doing their job. They're not going to stop anything.

This. They wouldn't have announced the deal in the first place if it wasn't a sure thing.

Not like they're going to do jack shit

>Microsoft Deal for Activision to Be OK'd by FTC After Receiving Lobbyist Money
ftfy

>The US government actually doing its job

That's literally part of the normal process you dumb ESL

The Cope is Real

Attached: 1560216482666.png (474x477, 216.27K)

I'm not an expert, but I do listen to a few investing podcasts. They have said something that any purchase over 100 million dollars automatically triggers a review. (this was for today's Bungies purchase, not specifically about Microsoft) so basically this is just procedure as far as i'm aware.

You realize the Bungie acquisition will ALSO be reviewed by the FTC, yes?
Like, that's part of their job

No one is coping, you're just retarded.

Attached: 1622092273627.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Xcucks... please give me some hopium...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>The Cope is Real

Attached: SONYGGER - Copy.png (974x1200, 1.5M)

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

Attached: 1635904359017.png (201x243, 48.89K)

Based SonyGODS

bruh, they literally have to announce this kind of things, they're publicly traded companies.

Why did you post a playstation owner user?

Attached: F1482FD9-BB86-4BF9-A5D0-E105222E3071.jpg (768x1024, 38.26K)

snoys falseflagging

Attached: 770AB576-6569-455C-8E4C-11091679F2A1.jpg (1536x2048, 463.28K)

>Why did you post a playstation owner user?

Attached: chuddy.jpg (427x570, 23.64K)

Is that the no work tranny

ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/mergers-and-competition/merger-review
>current law requires companies to report any deal that is valued at more than $101 million to the agencies so they can be reviewed
Guess who else has to be inspected by daddy government?

D-Don't panic Xbox x-xisters
Th-This is all routine
T-Trust the p-plan
I b-believe in Phil Spencer

They wouldn't have even started the acquisition talks if there were any chance of it being blocked, "bruh".

This month in general has been awful for snoys, embarrassment after embarrassment

>Why did you post a playstation owner user?
>Is that the no work tr*nny

Attached: chud12.jpg (1170x814, 713.95K)

Yes, this is what your tax dollars are paying for. Autistic trannies are buying PS5s from scalpers for $1000 with your money.

They have reviewed other deals and approved them

Just like Nvidia and ARM right?

Literally anything that isn't telecom or transport gets approved for merging in the US, no one cares if every media company is owned by the same people, only if all the trains and planes are.

Attached: hg.webm (572x802, 1.92M)

lol

>he thinks Microsoft is going to be denied when fucking Disney bought and owns 50% of the media

Microsoft literally helps build the tech that the government uses to spy on us, if you think Washington is going to tell them “no” then lol.

there's always a chance for any deal to get blocked. No 70 billion deal is a "sure thing".

If they let sony buy crunchy despite the clear monopoly that gives them on anime distribution they ain't gonna do shit about this far lesser matter

It was i was right :)

Wholesome w*bm

>Snoy is retarded
Shocking.

Every deal is involving a large company like Microsoft purchasing any company gets reviewed. Sony fans think this is strange because their company is literally too small to ever have this procedure applied to them. MS had a $130 billion in real cash to spend. After all their purchases, they still have almost half of that left. Cope.

I would absolutely house all those tendies but everything about the potatoes in this scene is sad.

I'd go a bit further than that and say the US government is using both Disney and Microsoft to shore up their stranglehold over entertainment and secure the lucrative tax dollars they bring in, lest they got poached by china via tencent.

>announce to buy company
>smaller company's stock price surges
>FTC reviews and decides it can't happen
>stock plummets back or even lower
How is this legal?

All deals worth more than $101m must be reviewed by the FTC you fucking retard

>if you want to be treated better at work it also will result in freaks like this being able to waste money
I still would probably take the deal because it ends up benefitting me and my family, but it annoys the shit out of me that people will be able to get away with shit like this if it happens