NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE, NOT HECKING FIGHT BACK ARGHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-224626.jpg (1440x1755, 288.33K)

>FIGHT BACK ARGHHHHH
They paid 4 billion for Destiny.

literally killing themselves kek

This million dollar CEO is literally saying he wants to just buy more companies. What the fuck is wrong with America?

man late stage capitalism is fun! can't wait to play Call of Halo XXVI presented by Microsoft-Nintendo, a division of the United Incorporated States of FAANG!

Without capitalism you wouln't be bitching about it over the internet while complaining about digital toys funded exclusively by capitalism.

Now go drink your Mountain Dew and eat your Cake while you type a butthurt reaponse through your Iphone.

One credit has been deposited into your account!

(Only redeemable in the company app store, limitations apply, credits expire if not used within the business day)

They don't even own rights to Destiny, they agreed to allow them to make it multi-platform. Fucking imagine.

Haven't been able to be on Any Forums until now. Does everyone think the Bungie deal is retarded? What's the word?

Attached: file.png (434x378, 20K)

>fighting back
>buying destiny

NOOO! LIES DELETE IT DELTE IT! AGGHHHHH SONYSISTERSSSS THE XCHUDS ARE BULLYING USSS AHGGG NOOOO

Attached: SONYGGER - Copy.png (974x1200, 1.5M)

It was a power move

Attached: 1620861215762.png (637x621, 310.24K)

>Xbox Series only games
>0

Xbros...

Sony and Microsoft will continue to make these acquisitions and to recoup costs will port almost everything to PC, and even some of their own games to the competing consoles.

Evil never dies.

Unironically, what will the consequences be of these major acquisitions?

In a communism society you wouldn't even be able to read that as you would be scavenging for food.

“Is this studio $3.6 billion dollars?”

“It is now”

Hard to say since it's only really the beginning. The acquisitions in January won't even finalize for a year or so and then it'll still take years to see the effects on the industry.
But for sure, we'll probably see more concentration of studios under the console manufacturers taking the console exclusivity war to an extreme

Yes. 4 billion for the second biggest FPS franchise of all time. You know, since Microsoft bought the first biggest FPS franchise of all time.
>but what about Apex
EA is next on Sony's shopping list fool.

Just because its the best iteration of economy doesn't mean its exempted from criticism. Late stage capitalism is very flawed and should be improved upon.

MS and Sony will control 75% of all AAA IPs and you will own nothing and be happy

>"expect more aquisitions"
In before its just Quantic Dream or Ready At Dawn

They paid FOUR(4) BILLION US DOLLARS for fucking BUNGIE

>second biggest FPS franchise of all time.

Attached: 1306838144931.jpg (667x470, 55.9K)

>4billion for Destiny
>Microsoft paid 2.5B for Minecraft
I still remember people wondering how would Microsoft make their money back.

No, Destiny actually is the second highest grossing shooter franchise of all time after CoD. Blows me away, too.

What if I told you there was a middle ground between completely unregulated capitalism and full-bore communism

>EA
>Selling to Sony
Are sonyiggers really this retarded?

I'm probably optimistic, but I think to recoup costs its going to be a whole lot of nothing. The various studios will have the games added to Xbox Gamepass/Project Spartacus but to recoup costs pretty much every big hitter will be multiplat (CoD, Destiny, Minecraft). Hopefully being under a larger publisher for these studios will allow them to take more risks, and allow the workers to have better work life balances. I also kind of hope that Microsoft uses the CoD chip to strong arm Sony into not buying so many timed exclusives.

They paid 4 billion for the GAAS revenue stream and 1000 staff studio that can help their other first party studios.

4 billion is a bargain for what you get out of it, and like I said, it isn't over for Sony, EA is next.
Pay attention to next month's news and cope. Apex Legends 2 will be PS5 exclusive.

Whoever thought that was a retard, pic related, in 3 months Microsoft has already paid off over a quarter of the actiblizz purchase. Minecraft was fucking nothing

Attached: ms q2 2022.png (1949x645, 260.38K)

What is this, a sensible political post on Any Forums?

We need another Teddy Roosevelt, part of me thought Trump might be that but that was quickly proven wrong.

Attached: 1549125042795.jpg (846x960, 111.61K)

What made you think that?

It's more I thought his inconstancy throughout his life as far as political opinions are concerned might of at least made him not turn out to be another Neolib. I didn't give it high odds on it being great but he gave me Teddy Roosevelt energy.

Attached: 1531196947095.gif (170x170, 114.02K)

I don't care as long as everything comes to PC, the more studios and publishers Sony and MS buy, the less Kikebook, Kikezon, Chinkcent and others will.

Witch each new acquisition Jim Ryam is closer to killing Sony.