DAEMON X MACHINA

>DAEMON X MACHINA
Worth a play? It's free

Attached: sdfexc.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9FBjcCgWs8
mynintendonews.com/2021/09/14/daemon-x-machina-producer-confirms-daemon-x-machina-2-is-in-development/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game is ridiculously easy. You just hold down any rapid fire weapons while boosting in a circle and you beat the whole game.

Honestly, no. The best thing I can say about it is somehow they make the colour red pop in a game that is overwhelmingly red.

I just finished the first couple of levels and it was exactly that, is it seriously like this the entire game? Fuck that, I was expecting some cool Vanquish type of game

Why not while you're waiting for a new AC game

The boss battles can be pretty fun, but the main game is pretty lacking. I hope they improve the gameplay for the sequel.
This desu, with an exception for a few of the outer battles, the final boss, and the multiplayer superbosses. You'll want a melee weapon for those, because there's a good chance you'll run out of ammo before everything is dead.

I thought it was pretty shitty. I can't remember if I even bothered to finish it, I don't think so.

This story is really putting me off.
>Oh man, I'm a quirky character!
>I am dark edgy dude.
>Hey dark edgy dude! I'm wacky!
>Something philisophical.
>Whatever man, by the way my family is suffering!

>What? Attacked by other pilots? Why? x200
Holy shit just let me shoot robots.

The game only has a few really cool story moments, but yeah, It's best to just try and ignore it
The story is easily the weakest and worst part of the game

dont buy it. it's shit
i thought this might scratch the armored core itch, but it doesn't.
there's no 'weight' to the movement at all, unlike what you would've gotten from any AC game, including AC4/FA which were different from the mainline AC games in terms of movement.

>don't buy it
Nah, it's free on Epic that's why I posted, judging by all these comments though it's not even worth the bandwidth

Its just a really boring tech demo

>free
maybe just add it to your account, but dont bother playing it much.
it literally feels like eating tons of plain bread.
sure it's nice if you're hungry but once you're sated, eating more plain bread is vomit inducing.

>be boomer, grew up on Armored Core
>large waste of time cutscenes, absolute zero care of the factions among the mercs
>50 missions in, wondering when it gets difficult
It never happened.

Attached: wow.jpg (640x480, 37.75K)

Paid full price and enjoyed it a lot as an AC fan. Mouse controls are fluid but the story can be dogshit depending on your tastes.

There's no real equipment shop in game.
Only equipment you get is loot drops and upgrades of those loot drops.
Until late-game you'll end up investing a lot of effort into what amounts to incremental improvements in stats.

Kinda boring and all of these people I don't give a shit about won't shut up.

There's the Ice Cream Shop, but I'm assuming that's what you mean by no real shops
Honestly the game could've just used more weapons and weapon variant's overall thinking about it
But hey, maybe if a sequel ever happens

Friendly reminder to amerifats that it's pronounced DEE-MON

You guys did spare Savior when his Arsenal malfunctioned for one of the only kino moment in the game, right?
youtu.be/q9FBjcCgWs8

>But hey, maybe if a sequel ever happens
mynintendonews.com/2021/09/14/daemon-x-machina-producer-confirms-daemon-x-machina-2-is-in-development/

honestly surprised it did well enough for it happen but here's to hoping the sequel improves upon the first game and fixes a lot of the problems it had

Attached: 1612745441867.png (986x1200, 854.68K)