What happened to RTS?

What happened to RTS?

Attached: 1627972437943.jpg (600x451, 226.91K)

Piss of shit e sports bullshit

People don't want it. Plus it's too stressful.
Dealing with 3 things at once is anti masculine

It's back.

Attached: Age-of-Empires-4_Aufmacher-pcgh1.jpg (999x562, 529.99K)

AoE 4 was good and the tech preview alpha for CoH 3 was also good. Iron Harvest was also pretty good.
RTS games haven't been this great since the early 2000s

Can't say for sure. But picrel is a great one, if you enjoy factions with different play styles and lots of units.. at least to me it always seemed like there are a lot of units.

Attached: Total_Annihilation_-_Kingdoms_Coverart.png (220x260, 115.43K)

Nothing really, it was always going to be a small genre because anything with a hint of challenge is going to very quickly filter console gamers and normals in general.

>aoe4
>great
>cohshit
LOL

Nothing, it was never good

You're missing out. Its fucking fun and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

Casualfags and competitivefag stagnated the audience weakening the genre, Devs go full retard with rise of E-sports and drives the final nail in the coffin and putting RTSs on life support
RTSs are making a recovery but still has beat its cancerous ""fan""base

lmao okay shitter

It was good

Is there a quicker way to tell a redditnigger then this meme?

>aoefags

Attached: normalfagsrts.jpg (1600x1972, 593.51K)

Can I do my trademarked imperial age rush on this?

Hang yourself and livestream it you fun hating third world contrarian faggot. You're not interesting or cool. You're a joyless and nigger and your parents wish you were dead.

Too based for modern gamers

Attached: 1642740720608.png (800x600, 819.99K)

AOE IV is actually really good. Hating things others enjoy doesn't make you kewl, highschoolbro.

>Any Forums defends strive and aoe4
this place is dead

Imma be real with you, between jihad, globalhomo, and chink communism, imma go with chink communism. would be interesting if this was ever remastered so we could see how the playerbase splits.

Yes if you play French and you're good enough to not get countered

>Any Forums is a hivemind
Go back.