So why aren't you playing guilty gear:strive?

so why aren't you playing guilty gear:strive?

Attached: 1629253967786.png (1163x1162, 1.05M)

I don't find it fun.

looks gay

I take showers and I'm not attracted to teenage boys

It is simply too simple. Simply un fun. Maybe if you wear a diaper you’d like it

too busy on blazblue

I have been. My friends finally picked it up so I hopped back on. I was using Axl but now I'm trying Baiken.

why?

>fightan thread on Any Forums
>strive thread at that
I'll just start and end things for you, OP. The game is simple, it sucks, is censored and I'm an expert but won't post hours or interact with any sort of lobby.

It’s too simple just a guess game too much damage tits too big on Baiken black guys name is Niggeryuki like wtf

Because I'm playing Rev2. I only play Strive with friends.

>black guys name is Niggeryuki
quite based if i do say so

It feels restricting as a low-mid level player.
I caught myself playing matches for the sake of trying to get one more win and not even feeling satisfied when I do get them and hoping another one will do it.
None of the characters scratch the particular itch I want and no DLC has hit it either, and I doubt slayer or that man/bedgirl is gonna do it. Closest I had to a character I liked was anji but I got bored even then.

Attached: 1637870198790.png (503x295, 144.46K)

There’s no neutral
There’s no Bridget
There’s no instant kills
There’s no Faust sodomy super
There’s no special intros
They made Chipp gay now
They made Potemkin a Samoan
They made Millia younger not older
In summation suck my cock and my cousins cock

Redpill me on Happy Chaos. He looks fun but is he hard to play? Or is he just hard in comparison to how simple everyone else is

While combos aren't super crazy in Strive I really want other games to adopt the combo maker/sharing feature it now has.

he is hard, playing him optimally requires autistic execution and one mistake can cost you the round. can't really compare him to anything else because i'm bad and still learning him. but he's probably as hard as zato, maybe johnny.
very fun though and he makes people seethe harder than axl

>They made Potemkin a Samoan
but potemkins always been brown

The hardest thing about it when I was learning how to play him was the nonstop back/forward quarter circles,not accidentally pressing the wrong button for the qc I made and firing the gun fast enough or at the right time.
The 1st two problems I dealt with within a week and a half and the last one I just learned how to negative edge the gun shots at the two week mark.
Overall he didn't feel too hard to learn but he's the only character I felt the urge to and have played as in strive so it could be different for you depending on how often you wanna zone or rush the opponent and how quickly you get used to having two meters to manage.

Attached: 1638485472289.jpg (1333x1000, 381.4K)

I am playing Guilty Gear: Strive, it's really fun
How do I beat the zoning of Happy Chaos?

Attached: StriveGirls.jpg (2276x1800, 2.58M)

I'm broke, and if I pirate it, my ISP will shut down my internet.