Please come back. Phase 3 is out

Please come back. Phase 3 is out.

Attached: EMqcN5jhYYmE748VrmywY5-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 86.31K)

no

Wrath waiting room.

Only when they make a real fresh server that starts at level 1 and stop boosters.

Fuck no. Good luck on keeping anyone after you clear Sunwell once.

Ban all boosters, gold sellers/buyers and bots and I'll consider it. Otherwise go fuck yourself.

Not until Gamepass is implemented

I will never give Blizzard money again

Well, not that you could anymore. That's the difference between a merger and a buyout.

why did so many people stop giving a fuck about tbc classic

Hyjal is one of the worst raids in the game.

Attunements and it was really a raid logging expansion.
>Inb4 retards bitch and scream about "flying killed WoW" for the billionth time hint: it didn't

There is no way WoW comes to gamepass. Their other games, sure but not WoW.

TBC was actually not good is why

It did. Flybabies are insufferable.

>No fresh servers so you have to roll on used goods servers with herpetic economies
>Blizzard officially okays botting by adding a paid bot boosting service
>You will be playing with the absolute fucking nice people that played Classic

ion hazzikostas would have to hand deliver me $10,000 daily for me to go back to the rotting trash heap that is world of warcraft, either classic or modern.

if you took out flying it wouldn't suddenly make TBC a good expansion homo.

And if you removed or added just one thing from TBC it wouldn't be a good expansion either. What's your point?

TBC was and still is garbage
as soulless as wrath, and mechanically almost as shit as vanilla (worse in some ways), the worst of both worlds. tiny continent, hideous art, gay villains, nonsensical lore and retcons. no chosen one storyline though, so points for that

beat phase 3 in under 3 hours with a dad guild

They realized in their gut that they could never go back to high school no matter how "official" the experience.

My point is it didn't kill WoW or TBC so seethe.

It did. Just because 10 people push a car out of the ditch, and none of them could have done it alone, doesn't mean none of them pushed it out of the ditch.