What happened to dino vidya?

What happened to dino vidya?

Attached: 1637280937972.jpg (1024x757, 48K)

They aren't real

(((Scientists))) did everything in their power to make dinosaurs uncool. Plus Ark exists I guess.

Jurassic World Evolution 2 came out pretty recently

Attached: 1593833931047.jpg (563x563, 99.45K)

i played fallout new vegas yesterday
i spawned 20 guards and 5 dinos to fight them
my game crashed

Is it any good? The first one was quite fun but also janky as fuck.

you could say they went extinct

Attached: CB3Klb9WMAAvDSH.jpg (472x461, 24.8K)

JW Evolution 2 is a disappointment and Prehistoric park haven't been released.

I haven't tried it. I got the first one on a sale and stopped playing around when I couldn't make a sandbox and had to do the story mode. I got bored in a few hours. So I just skipped the second.

Fuck. All I really wanted from a sequel was basically the same thing but make the interface less fiddly to build shit with.

Seem to be forgetting

Attached: 9afd3b92ab41ffca7f368a8fcbd6d39a75894efe0edbc14cf1f067cf625e6678.png (600x600, 3.37K)

>scale autist manchild still seething that his childhood fantasies are dead
Dilate

The scientists are a glorified stamina system. Its clear that they wanted you to not make more dino through fossils and DNA segments but to obtain them through the expedition teams. But the entire game have you making hatcheries and wasting time and money.

You do know there's little to no evidence towards featherdinos, right? It's just one group of autisys pushing their theories as fact based on some juvenile fossils

regardless of the science, big lizard dinos are the dinosaur brand
no one wants big chickens in their movies or games
and simply put, dinosaurs aren't that interesting

>feathertranny telling a scalechad to dilate
Lol
Lmao

...yet.

Attached: 1635545951914.png (582x891, 582.39K)

Aside from Jurassic Park, they have no major foundational work in the public consciousness, so they're relegated to
>horror games
>park sim games
and some weird fringe sci-fi entries a la Ark

something like a Dinotopia revival could bring them back into a wider variety of genres

but... they were real. Should they even be treated as fantasy creatures? I dunno. We already have dragons.

Turok was pretty popular for a bit
Dinos occupy a different niche than dragons imo. They've been ported pretty smoothly into fantasy before, usually as inhabitants of a "lost" continent alongside tribal lizardmen such as with Warhammer Fantasy or as distant cousins of dragons as FF14 does it. Or just by having goddamn dinosaurs with zero explanation, their designs are rich enough you're a fool not to use em. I'd love to see weirdo cambrian and precambrian creatures ported into fantasy too.

What is your honest opinion on this dino game?

Attached: zniw2_promo.png (2400x2000, 2.21M)

long time ago I tried to make a thread about this game

Attached: dino-alone.png (800x900, 10.35K)