>Scanning Bridges ID
>Verifying ID
>Clear
>Weapons detected
>All weapons will be locked until departure
>Cargo verified
>Thank you
>Welcome, Sam Porter Bridges

Attached: 1642223544316.png (1182x911, 280.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ABCiyPO580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Death Shitting

Attached: 1642963566637.jpg (1280x720, 337.85K)

Keep on keeping on
Keep on keeping on
Keep on keeping on
Keep on keeping on

Yeap.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ABCiyPO580

Attached: Sam.jpg (1920x1080, 142.76K)

be honest with me guys is the game anywhere near as good the second time around? I wanna replay it when the DE drops and I have a much better PC now so I can run it maxed out unlike when I played the original release 2 years back

Attached: 1643512826756.jpg (2560x1440, 367.71K)

If you give it time. You'd probably get bored building roadways again if you played it immediately after your first time.
If it's been a year or more, crack it open when you got a bunch of time to kill.
This and the Armored Core 3 games, I love to just get into them when I've got a bunch of days off in a row, and nothing good outside to do.

So fucking keen for the Directors cut coming to PC, have not played it since launch and can't wait to do it again.

I'm hopelessly addicted to this shit. So after getting the platinum trophy, I started a second playthough. This time the main thing is keep the elder alive. I'm enjoying playing again knowing all the little ins and outs of the game.

Probably not. I'm going for 100% completion atm and I want to fucking kill myself.

Attached: 0870725073.webm (600x600, 1.98M)

Attached: lplwth2zuga81.jpg (1024x576, 71.07K)

Attached: p3gq44etzub81.jpg (2786x1414, 277.37K)

Attached: bgvsodyw5wc81.jpg (1920x1080, 73.01K)

Attached: zeh8jtkx5wc81.jpg (1920x1080, 98.65K)

Attached: fu0fw2wx5wc81.jpg (1920x1080, 95.02K)

You can appreciate the story more and see foreshadowing and shot a lot earlier, but the sense of mystery and scale diminishes on replays. The map feels tiny your second time through, but it makes planning routes and stuff a lot more satisfying when you can remember the entire map and know the inherent risks of each route. I enjoy replays just as much as my first playthrough, but for different reasons.

I know this scene was a retread of the Old Snake vs. Liquid Ocelot fistfight from MGS4, but it actually worked well enough on its own that it didn’t feel overtly fanservice-y or out of place. And Higgs really fucking had it coming.

Also, post yfw “Fragile” by Midge Ure starting playing in the Director’s Cut when you arrive on the top of the cliff overlooking Capital Knot and find the field of graves and the non-aggressive BT watching over them.

>trying to get my zip line as close to the prepper as possible
>*brweeeebrwuuurrr*
>SAM!
>IF YOU THINK A PREPPER'S GONNA LET YOU BUILD ON HIS PROPERTY YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Fuck off, Die Hardman!!!

I loved it. When it became a classic fighting style game mode with health bars I got hella fucking hyped. I hated Higgs so much and I was ready to box him up.

>Also, post yfw “Fragile” by Midge Ure starting playing in the Director’s Cut when you arrive on the top of the cliff overlooking Capital Knot and find the field of graves and the non-aggressive BT watching over them.
I kina remember that I thing. You go to some place and then go out the back and there's a little graveyard? Is it when you have to keep going back to that area with the human enemies? Or is it the pizza delivery spot?

The first one, it was only added in the Director’s Cut. It adds a little bit of extra backstory on characters like Fragile, Higgs and Die-Hardman, and ends on that rather sad reveal.

Is that when you find out higgs and fragile were siblings? too be honest I was over reading the lore when I was doing the end game stuff. I just saw a post on reddit about it.
I have like 200 hours in this game and I barely understand the plot. It's all so convoluted.

They weren’t actually siblings, but Coffin (Fragile’s mother) became like a mother figure to him when she stayed behind in the facility after her husband took Fragile out West. IIRC it was Coffin who recommended Higgs to Fragile Express in the first place. Coffin stayed behind to look after the Bridge Baby subjects that were abandoned, and the black girl in the photographs around the place was the one who lived the longest after being taken out of the pod, she was only five. The gravestones on the Cliff are for all the BBs who she looked after, most died when removed from the pods and the rest didn’t last long afterwards except the one black girl. This is why she couldn’t bring herself to give them names and the gravestones all just say “here rests my son/daughter, born sleeping” or something like that. Fragile doesn’t know about anything that went on regarding her mother, though Higgs presumably does.

Cliff in his 9/11 era DCUs is pure ludo.

Attached: qz3liPf.jpg (3840x2160, 458.38K)

Oh well then the guy on reddit is a fag. I read some of Higgs' journals and he just talks about getting beat up by his... dad/uncle(?) that didnt want him to go outside and explore. He didnt say shit about a sister. But he was mean for making Fragile run in the timefall and I didnt like how he licked Amelie even though she was the one manipulating it all? idk bro shit's confusing

There was a remarkable amount of work put into the battlefield segments of this game, despite only being used for three boss fights and a few cutscenes. The WWI battlefield was good, but the atmosphere and sense of dread in the WW2 and Vietnam battlefields were excellent.