Is there a video game like Doom where instead of demons I get to mow down waves of anime girls I think that would be...

Is there a video game like Doom where instead of demons I get to mow down waves of anime girls I think that would be pretty cool I'm not even really a gamer I just want to destroy them by the thousands

Attached: rw0zu9qnkjibeuwpqjxy.jpg (1024x577, 45.37K)

citadel

I love my wife Sena

Attached: 1639713713644.png (1920x1200, 957.26K)

Uhhh... Well, there's h doom, but you fuck demons instead of anime girls, I'm actually surprised there isn't a version about doom fucking anime girls

OP is a faggot. We love Sena on Any Forums. Now post some Sena.

I just googled "waifu" and downloaded the first thing I saw lol it's really all the same drawing with different hair. The best game ever would be you just dropping magazine after magazine into these things. Mario and Sonic and Halo or whatever wouldn't even come close.

I wish there was a game where you play as a cute anime girl mowing down mobs of feminists and sjws

Attached: 515678.jpg (2560x1681, 732.75K)

this is the first time I've ever been on Any Forums I didn't know you guys were toonfuckers to this extreme

Bullet Girls Phantasia.

Attached: Bullet Girls Phantasia_20210721220056.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

an amazing character design wasted on dogshit writing by a dogshit author trying to tell a dogshit story

I gotta be real I wasn't expecting you people to actually know who this bitch is let alone be this invested in something that is probably very gay

Bullet Girls. Though ignore the first and play Bullet Girls 2 instead because it's way better in literally every way.

It was a popular series back in the day

left 4 dead with mods
go back, nigger

>back in the day
Jesus, I fucking hate you zoomers.

toonfuckers rise up

you're not funny

This is an anime website, go back to wherever you came from.

Haganai was 11 years ago, user

Attached: 60c938524aa85c3924ca4c0d70e327ae.jpg (850x1205, 287.03K)

you're right there was zero effort on my part but you do fuck toons so I can't be to upset by what you said

how do you see something like this an not innately want to empty a p90 into it?

But it ended like in 2015 or so, it hasn't been that long fag