It’s better than the actual game

>it’s better than the actual game

Attached: F9DB8C1F-AB1E-4A86-B0F0-BA7AA6D2C571.jpg (695x441, 44.98K)

I quit after 15 minutes cus I couldn't figure out where to go

>Bloodborne is now only the 3rd best Bloodborne-like

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 224.92K)

kill yourself phoneposter

>advertises as ps1 version
>looks,sounds and plays like a 2007 java mobile game
the faggot that made this never had a playstation 1 that's for sure

>playing a game made by a literal tranny

Attached: image.png (626x337, 184.14K)

doesn't it only have like 3 bosses?

Attached: bloodpsx.png (707x127, 19.11K)

It’s only like the first 2 hours of bloodborne

Has anybody killed Vicar Amelia? Oh, I forgot

Attached: 1640355383022.png (332x300, 93.22K)

Never forget, you will see man made horrors beyond your comprehension

Attached: FKXf896VUAQsE-4.jpg (1259x2048, 468.44K)

so the only thing this thing made is a literal copy of something that already exist but in software from the 90s?

I wonder if more games will get this type of fan retro remake in the future, considering how popular retro, video tape and PS1 aesthetics are nowadays

>BLM
Black lives matter
>ACAB
What's that now?

ACAB is all cops are bastards.

>no controller support
>can't change controls
>altered environments

cool project, but ill stick to the original

People gonna think you're joking, but Black Souls is a legit Souls experience.What a great game.

All Cops Are Based

Attached: 1613590012603.png (699x463, 91.89K)

You can't be serious. When you think this "people" can't get any worse. It's amazing how leftistfags manage to be wrong about every single thing.

Somewhere, a retardera faggot is tutting at people on twitter and saying "are you seriously playing a game made by a literal nazi?" And here you are doing the same shit but on the other side.

I don't fucking care if the dev is a tranny or an actual nazi. The game just needs to be fun and not stuffed to the brim with whatever shit they're pushing. The demake looks interesting but not 100% accurate to the PS1.

it's actually pretty damn cool it's a shame most of the threads are about le trannies
which is funny because a tranny who is supposed to be LE bad actually built something worth of praise

I would have loved to see this developed for and actually running on PS1 hardware. I doubt it would actually handle the game like that though, it would probably run out of memory really quick.

why cant cis males compete?

t.ranny