Microsoft gets legitimately money-making devs under their umbrella

>Microsoft gets legitimately money-making devs under their umbrella
>Nintendo is going to stay cool as a cucumber counting all that Arceus money and records and not buy any companies as a knee jerk reaction because they aren't fucking stupid
>Sony chimps out and wastes money, barely anybody talking, even when it's not being compared to the Activision acquisition
The past month has been absolutely glorious.

Attached: 1352573428982.png (917x927, 572.02K)

MINGE

Attached: 3d44e6d2f5b842bfa6331858d6046427.jpg (1280x720, 76.21K)

anyone have the original of this?

Attached: 988.jpg (1024x858, 105.58K)

What other dead studios should sony buy?

Attached: 1642198657582.png (680x701, 292.4K)

>Sony wasting money
I agree 100%. it's obvious it was an impulse purchase.

Nintendo is that retarded kid in class not understanding what's going on. I feel nothing for them.

only retards still think this

I own a switch and barely touch it anymore in years most gameplay i had was YouTube Nintendo games are for kids furries weaboos weirdos and a lot of pedophiles

So retarded they got so much money they have no idea what to do with it

Attached: united_bank_of_money.jpg (1087x1080, 229.03K)

Ah, is it "Nintendo is getting left behind" o clock already? Ho many years have we been here now continuously, 40, 50?

Mott the Hoople and the game of Life yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Attached: 0Wrapitup.gif (415x321, 57.63K)

They should start by actually taking a loss on hardware but those greedy faggots will never make a futureproof console ever again.

For the cost of what Microsoft paid for Activision, Nintendo could launch like 50 new IPs, by hiring more of their own internal studios. You only get to blow money like this when you have the full force of the US banking and financial system behind you like Microsoft. Nintendo doesn't have that luxury.

Attached: 1447311396476.png (1000x924, 221.54K)

If the retarded kid’s project is more successful than your project, you’re doing something wrong

You Sony haters will be proven wrong after Bungie launches new superhit for Playstation

2 more weeks sonysisters, trust the plan

*rofls in welsh*

reminder that Microsoft has spent upwards of 500 million US dollars for both the development and marketing for Halo Infinite.

>taking a loss on hardware when you don't fucking have to AKA the Sony strategy.
You're a big fuckin dummy my man, Nintendo could make a console with PS4 pro level specs and actually focus on gameplay experiences while the games still look good instead of being graphics whores and STILL making a profit on their systems.

Attached: 1591909909328.jpg (1000x1000, 206.33K)

>Nintendo could make a console with PS4 pro level specs and actually focus on gameplay experiences while the games still look good instead of being graphics whores and STILL making a profit on their systems.
then why they don’t do it?

minge

What are you trying to say is that nobody cares about snoy but you faggots

Don't laugh. Nintendo seems to be going back to its censorship heavy ways. I am holding off any purchase on Switch until I can confirm we are still the good guys. The next barometer is Pirate H release.

why bungie of all people. There's no way destiny is making enough to justify that price. Their most successful year (2019) was 300 million in revenue (not profit)

Sony must be really betting on Destiny 3 being a massive hit which seems unlikely since no one bothered playing 2 until it went F2P

Japanese humor

Because Sony are reactive brainlets. Some have raised the idea of needing help with live service infrastructure and games. But if you can't bootstrap your own shit concerning liveservices with $3 billion dollars to waste you deserve to fucking fail.

Attached: 1643176855167.jpg (806x960, 55.82K)