I miss this generation so much

I miss this generation so much

Attached: ps3-xbox-360-golden-age-gaming.jpg (1400x700, 85.97K)

>the brown shooters generation

yes

Sony almost killed Xbox during this generation, if Any Forums had supported Sony a tiny bit instead of spamming 'NoGaems' it might have actually. Now Microsoft is going to kill Sony and eventually Nintendo. Instead of helping Sony when Microsoft attached to them like a tumor Any Forums poured salt in their wounds, because Any Forums is delusional and believed Nintendo could two birds one stone both of them and create their own faggy monopoly which Any Forums unironically believed would be good.

>Sony almost killed Xbox during this generation,
other way around

Why?

It's not Any Forums's fault sony shat the bed with the ps3 launch. If microsoft hadn't pushed the kinect in an effort to kill the xbox brand they would have won a decade ago.

>Sony almost killed Xbox during this generation
If you fail to kill the competition when 75% of their consoles are fucking broken then you suck worse than them. Red ring was MS at their lowest point and they absolutely should never have been able to recover from it.

same, but really, I just miss being younger

Wii shit the bed too, it had nogaems at launch, the graphics were shit, and the motion controls were shit. All because of "Muh Mario Galaxy copy pasted levels saved gaming!", and things like Motorstorm had infinitely better gameplay than garbage like Excite Trucks. Either way, PS3 ended up being great even if the Wii was marginally better at first, it did not deserve to be slandered beyond recognition. All launch consoles are shit, Wii was a shitty launch console, but the least shit I guess.

The problem is human beings are like sharks, as soon as one company becomes 1% better than another company they have to worship that company and treat everything else like Satan.

>Any Forums killed the ps3

Just imagine for a second these were the initial launch models of the ps3 and 360.

Attached: fgjdy36.png (2235x1134, 1.23M)

fuck that the fats had SOUL

no tits

>no ps2 backwards compatibility
>xbox isn't shaped like an x anymore
gay

have sex

the 360 fat isn't shaped like an x

i just did with your mom

da fuk? why? fucking awful. take those nostalgia goggles of now.

its not as pronounced as the slim, but you can still see the hourglass shape

Attached: 360.png (585x720, 191.51K)

>It's a random Friday night in 2010
>You come home, jump on the couch/computer chair, and hop on XBL/PSN/battle.net/Steam to chill with your broes

What game are you and the boys playing, Any Forums?

Attached: 1jmeyw499du11.jpg (686x694, 126.1K)

Definitely not a PS3 since it has no games.

Attached: 1642886844671.png (400x364, 147.98K)

Wings of Liberty for sure

just go back in time ezpz

At least modern gamepads are a lot better now.
DS3
>made for baby hands
>awful shape with 0 comfort and grip
X360
>poorly manufactured with occurring defects
>unpleasant materials and shapes
>not ideal weight and size

I owned a PS3. Was pretty fun not paying a tip to use my own internet for the six years I used it like my friends with 360s had to. I played all of the same games they did minus a few series like Gears and Halo that I never gave a shit about to begin with, plus MGS4, Demons Souls and Uncharted. Was pretty funny watching them have to mail in their 360s to get the RROD fixed every six months while I just got to keep gaming.

Halo Reach. My friends didn't play them but Gears 3 and Street Fighter 4 also took up a considerable amount of my online gaming time back then.