Gaming chairs

I always wondered: is this a meme or not?

Attached: 9.jpg (1024x1024, 193.16K)

Not a meme. My uncle is a board member of a Fortune 1000 company and he and most of the rest of the board use a gaming chair.

Got one off my roommate. Shit is super uncomfortable.

Just get a decent office chair for 200-300$ and fix your posture.

it is those tiny pillow things for your head are insanely tiny and stick out way more that you'd think

Attached: scoliosis-lateral-curve-of-the-spine-2548780-color-V1-c044832970b94ee1ac37556aa3e3e8f9.png (1500x1000, 30.49K)

>car seat designed to hold you in position at high speeds
>needs a makeshift pad to not hurt your back after a few hours
you tell me

im small so yeah it feels great to me

Attached: 1610745217981.jpg (480x360, 35.5K)

>Unbreathable leather
The swap ass from that chair

Attached: 1597088871783.png (503x603, 733.26K)

Poor baby. I don't like that picture.

Attached: 1633561212570m.jpg (1024x768, 66.5K)

is there any kind of fix for this im stuck with this shitty chair and i hate it

Attached: waaaah.gif (220x223, 1.04M)

automobile racing seats are meant to have large bolsters for keeping you centered in front of the steering wheel during hard cornering, and the ass cushion is formed to the driver's backside for a perfect fit.
putting large bolsters on a gaming chair that will never see speeds higher than the semi truck that delivered it to walmart is basically rice, and they left out the most important parts: the ass conforming seatcushion that lets drivers do 6 hour long stints at lemans.

so basically these chairs are a complete scam and only retards buy them. they are uncomfortable and pointlessly expensive, badly engineered, and misleadingly designed. if you want a computer chair that looks like a race car seat go buy an actual race car seat and put a base on it. then kill yourself because using a race car seat to play ASSFAGGOTS and button clicker normoid RPGs is the absolute height of stupidity.

it's not real it's a shoop

they are low quality, badly designed shit sold at high prices due gamer tax

They're overpriced yet aren't any better compared to standard office chairs

the baby is fine he can take up to 9000 degrees

Attached: 1633897591235.gif (350x500, 199.64K)

they have fabric gaming chairs

>he hasn't seen steve from gamers nexus absolutely shit on the entire muh racing chair industry

ngmi

Attached: 1620911504762.jpg (650x433, 49.68K)

wow so it's spinebreakingly uncomfortable AND smells like your asshole within 3 months

Anything marketed as "gaming" should be rightfully ignored. Just get a good office chair.

False. Gaming computers are good deals if you're looking to play games.

he did it? based
but I doubt it will stop any normalfaggot from buying this crap, they do it for the looks

post good chairs

Attached: giga2.jpg (392x392, 12.91K)

just go on amazon with a $200-500 dollar budge for a solid chair, sort by highest review average and then make an informed decision and make sure the reviews aren't bots

yes they are, they are made in china

Attached: FdWo4aT.jpg (715x954, 115.69K)

Probably. I use pic related with a blanket thrown over it. Makes it more comfortable and also easier to keep clean.

Attached: 61aS+wt5N1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (844x1374, 69.75K)

the most basic bitch of them

Attached: file.png (600x600, 145.34K)

ergonomic (especially herman miller/steelcase) is the way the go

A) Get yourself a car seat and weld a base for it.
B) Learn upholstery, get foat, fabric and a stapler.
C) Buy a hair salon chair.
Gaming chairs and computer chairs are a huge scam, they are all made in the same factory in china.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 375.11K)

I've had the same secret lab chair for a good three+ years at this point, its comfy but the arms are pretty busted between the leather slowly cracking over itself and them being really loose

Almost any high-back office chair is going to be cheaper, better build quality, and more comfortable than the "gaming" equivalent.
There's also the added bonus of it not looking like a race car bed for streaming trannies.

im not driving a car im playing a game give me a gaming chair goddamnit

Attached: jomannn.jpg (598x322, 14.28K)

Your posture is not a joke. And you can't just use normal office chairs because they're not studied for a person who sits with the right hand on a mouse and the left hand on a keyboard incessantly for 4 hours

>foat
foam*

steelcase gesture

Get a recliner. No more sliding down my chair with my ass off, No more too narrow seat to sit cross legged, can sit up, can lay down, what more could you want?