Is anyone else getting "Dot com bubble" vibes from all these big western game acquisitions?

Is anyone else getting "Dot com bubble" vibes from all these big western game acquisitions?
It feels like everyone is just trying to buy as much nostalgia as humanly possible because they think they'll think of a way to monetize it or prevent competitors from monetizing it.
Bungie brings in around a hundred million dollars a year. It would take decades to earn their four billion price tag. But Sony bought it because right now... People are just buying things.
We've seen this before across other industries. It's speculation. What else would you call it?

Attached: 1541000865066.png (255x262, 96.63K)

>2018 was 4 years ago

Attached: 1627035485305.jpg (500x305, 33.63K)

When the global markets collapse, cash on hand will be worthless but intellectual property will still hold value
The best way to hedge your holdings vs rampant great depression inflation levels is to go all in on properties, intellectual or physical

No but i'm getting it from the whole NFT thing.

this, collapse is inevitable

Video games are mid-collapse as we speak. These things don't happen overnight. Its like boiling a frog... You're witnessing history as it unfolds day by day

>when global markets collapse... intellectual property will still hold value

Attached: 2329d448dafe81a1bf23f5c5f3af775300cdc214a59882101ec657e2df379a85.png (640x472, 283.75K)

>Society and finance will completely collapse any day now but Destiny 2 will still be valuable
These are the people telling you to touch grass

Attached: 1570064202268.gif (382x678, 1.73M)

Whats with that pic. Did somebody shade this chicks cheeks in to make them look more like a tranny?

Entertainment will be coopted into propaganda for the kids being sent to war. How are video game ips valuable in that market?

No. It's not about the money. It's about monopolizing as many forms of media as possible to push propaganda through them.

the singularity will happen in 2028. be nice to a.i and it may show mercy.

Its a dude.

Femanon here, I have that same hair style lol

There are pictures of her vagina and butthole online

how long are you keep this lie up you fucking cocksucker? its been YEARS, give it up already

They might be hopped up on metaverse copium thinking they'll be able to monetize ip's in crossovers forever.

Dude... No, don't

That's awful. Where can I find them?

Was it ever proved if that girl was a trap or not?

They are spending their money now because they know it will be worthless toilet paper in the near future.

Acquiring the IPs is WAY more important than having worthless shit fiat on hand.

Attached: 1637184526876.png (2300x2014, 2.65M)