Is Adderall* a Performance Enhancing Drug when it comes to gaming?

Is Adderall* a Performance Enhancing Drug when it comes to gaming?

Also included in question are
>vyvanse
>ritaline
>dexedrine
>etc

Attached: adderall-pill.jpg (640x480, 89.57K)

Don't do drugs you fucking monkey

Yes
t. ADHD fag with extended release

I was diagnosed with ADHD and I can't get my hands on a prescription to help me live a normal life but these people don't even have it and they can somehow easily get it like buying candy from a 7-Eleven.

Find a different doctor bro

Get a psychiatrist bro. They’ll likely have you take a test to make sure you are adhd but once you take it and get confirmed you shouldn’t have any issues

It will literally give you schizophrenia

hydrocodone helped me play fps after i had surgery done on my back. felt less distracted and calm.

Every fighting game player uses it. It's why you see them drinking water between rounds. Dissolved adderall.

Alcohol does this for me

Says who?

unless you live in a third world country any pcp will prescribe this shit to you like their career depends on it.

autists can't handle this fucking drug lmao. but i guess that is the point of this thread gotta distribute the suffering

>Adderall*
>*
what did he mean by this?

Adderall is a fucking meme. I got diagnosed with ADHD and started taking this shit and it made me feel like I had ants crawling on my skin. I was constantly twitching and stressed the fuck out. Never take this garbage.

refers to the greentext

America is a third-world country masquerading as a first-world country.

>autists can't handle this fucking drug
It fucks me up that's for sure. The minimum dose of a short action is like a mid dose of long release. I took a heavy long release once and I was basically hung over the next day.

that's what i said you braindead amerimutt.

Yes, but meth is an even more performance enhancing drug. You just can't compete with a methead in speed and reaction-based games.
The only problem is modern controllers don't work fast enough to keep up with methead button pressing.

>when you're a kid
>damn, that guy got 40 kills and only died 4 times, he must play this game all the time
>when you're an adult
>what the fuck, 40 kills and 4 deaths? that guy is definitely either cheating or using adderall
i miss being naive.

its fucking cocaine. Do with that knowledge what you will.

it's meth you knuckle dragging troglodyte.

It will cure your schizophrenia.

well.... ive never done meth. Its an anphetamine and both meth and coke are

Meth is better.

.t person who tried it ONCE and only ONCE

You're both right. That's why it's so fucking addictive. I have no fucking idea how some people deal with the withdrawal symptoms. The stuff I've heard from people trying to get off adderall makes my skin crawl.

I like snorting this shit

You were overdosed or don't actually have adhd

water is better
drugs are for niggers

That's such a fucking lie. I've been taking Ritalin my entire life and go days and weeks where I completely forget to take it.

...being sleepy and depressed for like a week? benzo withdrawals are unironically 100 times worse and will last for multiple years of anxiety and sweating, insomnia etcetera

how do obtain it

You take drug vacations and veg out while eating food over a weekend when you find yourself too tweaked out.

I've been taking it for 12 years on a regular basis and it pretty much help me get my life on track. I still have plenty of issues, and it can make me a bit of a robot at work, but I'm not ashamed of where I am at when compared to my twin who is a neet in his 30s now. It doesnt seem so crazy to think that many people with adhd are american children of boomers who fought in Vietnam. Agent orange etc.