Any of these worth playing?

Attached: 11111112.jpg (1280x720, 291.61K)

First two are a good laugh if you have friends and 3 is ok if you want to fill in time

3 might be the best one for just shooting things and getting loot, but honestly having to listen to the constantly poor attempts at humour, the only thing I want to shoot in the end is myself

THIS GIRL'S ON FIRE

2 maybe with friends. Other than that not really.

3 has the best gameplay but the story is by far the worst written piece of literature I've ever had the pleasure to listen to. Full of women good, men bad shit.

Attached: 20-1583573405.jpg (225x338, 84.36K)

>the only truly enjoyable character in BL3 is a random dinosaur that wasn't even part of the base game

2 > 3 > TPS > dog shit >>>> dog piss >>>>>>>>> horse shit >>>>>>>> 1

Thanks for submitting an anime image and revealing that you are a tranny. Not actually gonna read.

Wut

First is the best amd has the most unique gun generation
Second has the le wacky humor good villain and worst balance
Pre sequel has the best balance better gun gyrations than 2 shortest of the series character classes actually effect game play in playing the robot makes you weak to corrosive but resist fire a common them in the series with the most interesting skill trees
3 is the home list cut of the series balance is iffy but can be fun with gimped gun generation again

Lol. You dumb fucking faggot. Dog piss worse than dog shit? So you prefer shit over piss or something? Cause shit is more disgusting than piss. So im guessing you are also a tranny freak. forgot your anime pic huh? P.S. Horse and cow shit is non toxic and it doesnt smell, because its grass, whereas dog and human shit smells and is toxic. So horse shit is literally ways ahead of dog shit. You are just a fucking moron

The first one has an interesting vibe. 2 and 3 were pretty more of the same.

try 2
if you like it, mod it and enjoy it for the next 1k hours
don't bother with the others

Holy based

i can't put dog piss in a paper bag and burn it on your doorstep now can i

this but 3 goes on for far too long imo

Yeah, just turn off voices for 2 and 3; 1 is the only one with ok writing.

>horse shit that low
>pre sequal that high

>horse shit doesn't smell

Attached: 1910.gif (220x220, 388.97K)

1 is good, especially co-op. 2 is ok. 3 meh.