Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is an amazing 10/10 game. I love monkeys and I love bananas, that is all

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is an amazing 10/10 game. I love monkeys and I love bananas, that is all.

Attached: 1643685955041.jpg (1920x1080, 680.42K)

But what if the monkey was a banana?

Okay now you're blowing my mind

Attached: 1643686063496.jpg (1080x1920, 342.37K)

i like fredrik

Attached: Lord_Fredrik.png (616x580, 602.98K)

For me it's Harold

Attached: wiiu_screenshot_tv_01qtzmb.jpg (1280x720, 326.21K)

it's still sealed

I own it on wii u and Switch pure kino either way play it if you haven't.

Attached: 1643686414785.jpg (1400x1400, 198.49K)

Yooka-Laylee Impossible Lair is free on Epic this week and it's the superior game

It’s DKC at its peak, and trilogy boomers need to make peace with that fact.

Pompy is my nigga

Attached: 563-5636836_donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze-seal-hd-png.png (860x887, 643.55K)

I have seen multiple people get filtered by fredrik and call the game shit because of it
Absolutely disgusting

It depends
I personally don't like the movement in the retro games as much, but the music and variety are really nice in freeze.
I love the viking theme. Honestly I think more people would embrace it as on par or above 2 if they just brought back k rool as like the true final boss in a walrus suit instead of blatantly ripping his character and boss design. A lot of trilogy fans (myself included) just don't see it as the same without those eponymous crocs.

It's barely even playable. Imagine defending this

Attached: DKTFLagW.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Too busy having fun to count frame timings lmao

Big fan of the retro trilogy too. Mostly just hope we get a new game soon with K Rool

LOL tropical freeze is the most pathetic game you could lean on, a $20 Wii U game resold back to your bitch ass at $60
Country Trilogy on SNES is far and away better games.

I played it on emulator and didn't notice any input lag. Your posts are annoying and you are autistic.

Not really
>Way too easy. Lives handed out like candy
>Artstyle lacks sovl big time
>Your character feels sluggish to play
>Other than the throwback tracks music is meh
>Collectables suck ass

King K. Rool return when?

It raped Rare's legacy.

Attached: Rickety Race.jpg (800x640, 127.42K)

What's everyones opinion on Hard Mode? I'm three levels away from unlocking it.

Attached: 1378255301689.png (415x480, 209.95K)

By being actually good

Best Donkey Kong game.

Attached: Dk64.jpg (700x475, 179.91K)

lives are handed out like candy in the original trilogy, the only reason you don't max out is because they don't save for some reason. I'll side with you on the artstyle even if some areas do have great concepts, and the bonus levels are still recycled garbage for no reason, but I'm not even going to begin trying to debate the music.

Attached: 1534882101249.png (521x464, 503.24K)

unironically so

I do miss K.Rool and I think it's time for him to finally return. But I still really liked the Tiki Tak Tribe, it was cool to see what Donkey Kong's island natural flora and fauna was like when not taken over by Kremlings. The Snowmads were also pretty cool.

the music for the originals are legendary, no matter how good tropical freeze is they pale in comparison

I fully expected the Snowmad leader to be K. Rool in disguise.

The art style of the game is great, it only suffers in the levels like mangrove coves in which the game is first introducing the style.

I honestly have no words for you if you think the non-returning music is bad
The best tropical freeze tracks would be as beloved as dkc2's best if they were around back then, and I'm not joking.