What video games have you beaten? >>587102458

what video games have you beaten? Pokemon Red, Link's Awakening, Metroid 2 Return of Samus, Ocarina of Time, Diablo 1 & 2, Majora's Mask, Sonic Adventure, Link to the Past, Half-Life 1-2e2, Oracle of Seasons, Star Wars Obi-Wan & Battlefront Renegade Squadron & Clone Wars, Fable, Aggressive Inline, Sonic Heroes, Halo 1 & 2, Metroid Fusion, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes Portable 2 Phantom Fortress, Oddworld Munch's Oddyssey, Tony Hawk Underground 1 & 2, Mario Sunshine, Starcraft 2 WoL, Wind Waker, Blinx 2 MoTaS, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 1 & 2 & Hunters, Saint's Row IV, A Link Between Worlds, Witcher 3 Wildhunt, Mario 3D Land, and Lost Magic
these games held my attention to the end and was quite the video game journey, you beat anything or not lately?

Attached: jrpg.jpg (248x160, 11.47K)

i forgot Spider-Man 2

you're very casual,and you're gonna need to be more specific, i cant pull everything off memory without hints like
>console
>genre
>beginning letter
>franchise

do you just play through games beginning to end one after the other like a job? LOL
how many games have you beaten then?!

yes
a niggorillion

how many were good, you don't remember how many you chewed through? could you even divulge about most of those games at length

i generally only finish games i enjoy,i'll take megaman 4 as an example,i know i played and enjoyed it but i cant say 1 thing unique about it that isnt in the other games,idk the name of a single boss or how a single stage was without looking it up on the internet

>what video games have you beaten?
Seeing as I clear at least 70~80 games a year my answer is: far to many to list.

would you say games like that weren't very good if they're unmemorable or unremarkable?

Do you just play games for an hour and then give up? Are you a woman?
I have beaten every beatable game I have ever played.

why would you do that, not every game is fun the whole way through and no such obligation exists, dummy

quite a few, my recent one being fallout 4

Because completing games in itself is enjoyable

idk, they're ok, what kinda question is this anyway?

do you get all those achievements too? you cannot say you completed the games if you didn't chief!

Never heard of

one i was hoping for a more considerate answer, not to just be brushed off
you said you play through so many games that you hardly remember a lot of them, i wanted to know more and pick your brain, i think mindless consumption if you can call it that is an interesting phenomenon

Kinda thinking OP is a bot. Or extremely underaged.

Not necessarily a bot, more just a mindless NPC

How about playing something besides nintendo shit, zoomie lmao

Underage for sure, the way of typing, the usage of "chief", know knowing how to reply to his own thread, reeks of underage.

don't acuse me of being a mindless NPC you fuckers probably just churn through video games without even relishing in it enough to hold thoughtful discussion, falling back on memes is already a bad sign

>lets just circlejerk in the corner having been called out
recommend some shite

Nah it seems accurate, you're certainly mindless and certainly an NPC

Well what in the heck is >would you say games like that weren't very good if they're unmemorable or unremarkable?
Supposed to mean? What "games like that"? I didn't list any specific games because as said, there are far to many to fit into even multiple posts. I'm not comprehending that response, but maybe that's on me,

you sound insecure, i'm asking you about games you've played, discuss them? what's the point of wiggling away from just discussing some games
develop a personality and get back to me breh

No particular order. List may not be comprehensive.
>Fire Emblem 1, 2, 4, 6-8, 11, 14, and 16
>Final Fantasy 1-6 and 12, as well as Tactics Advance
>All three Golden Sun games
>Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White 2, Y, Sun, Ultra Moon, both Stadium games, Colosseum, and XD
>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time
>The whole Megaman Battle Network and Star Force series
>Both Megaman ZX games
>Soul Calibur 2 and 3
>Custom Robo and Custom Robo Arena
>Zelda 1, Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, both Oracle games, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Link Between Worlds, and Hyrule Warriors
>Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Heroes, and Generations
>Metroid Zero Mission, Fusion, and Samus Returns
>SMT 1 (Chaos ending) and Strange Journey (Law ending)
>Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Duel Stories, Sacred Cards, Reshef of Destruction, Falsebound Kingdom, Duelist of the Roses, Stairway to the Destined Duel, Reverse of Arcadia, Over the Nexus, and Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution
>Diablo 3
>Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain of Memories, 358 Days/2, and Re:Coded
>Lots of short flash games, most memorably the Submachine series
>Metal Gear Rising
>Civilization 1, 2, and 5
>Slay the Spire, to ascension 7
>Monster Train, to ascension 10
>Dead Cells, to one boss cell
>One Step from Eden, one clear with one character
>Iji
>Hero Core
>Genetos