Can your current self beat your younger self on you favorite video game?

Can your current self beat your younger self on you favorite video game?

Attached: 1643579878367.jpg (507x410, 99.4K)

No. I turned my brain into mush with drugs and alcohol. On good days my attention span is 30 seconds and on bad days it's like 1 second and I can barely recall memories. I was watching a Lost Ark stream and I tried to read the item description that the streamer moused over and I tried reading the word three times and I couldn't register the word. It was like I literally forgot how to read and the word was more of a shape than a word. 12 year old me had an iq of 117 and scored 300 points higher than than the states average on the SAT compared to 17-19 year olds and scored in the top percentile on the state standardized test from grades 3 through 9. 12 year old me could beat me at anything except maybe a fist fight.

i could
but i would let him win

Kid me could barely handle easy games, while current me loves hard games and the occasional self-imposed challenge. It's not even a contest, but i do enjoy my growth in skill since then.

>dude weed lmao
I feel zero sympathy for people like you. You were warned over and over and you ignored everything. lol at (you)

with all due respect
that kid was a moron
I could beat him with a hand tied behind my back

Im still a shitter, but im less of a shitter than when i was a kid

Attached: home.jpg (1280x960, 593.89K)

You just know.......

OTOH I'm undoubtedly more skilled than I was as a kid.

But kid me somehow managed to finish games that adult me doesn't have the patience for anymore.

I could kill my younger self with my bare hands

Attached: 1623607478193.jpg (680x626, 34.43K)

I think they should legalize all drugs and encourage druggies to use them. Let them OD and die - don't provide any medical aid. It's Natural Selection at work. The losers will die off and we'll be left with intelligent people. More money for space exploration and research and less money spent supporting these scum.

probably yeah.

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

what's with the brother's total rape face?

this but unironically

see

hi saucy

If I played the games religiously like I did 25 years ago I could probably beat him but in honestly depends on the game. I think I would win currently in Pokémon or smash brothers but I would get stomped in call of duty or mario kart ds. Call of duty especially I have old mw2 videos that I watch and I wonder how I did that shit.

Lol that sucks. I did an absolute fuckton of drugs and I smoke a shit ton of weed still and I'm still far more capable than than my old self or any average person. Even when my brain is in an absolute fog with me barely conscious, I could outthink the younger me in a heartbeat, the younger you too.

hi faggot

In today's episode of "This Post" user spews lies and bullshit. Watch next week's episode where user tries to convince his parents he really is a woman trapped in a man's body.