Take them

Take them

Attached: 1643685737709.jpg (680x680, 87.22K)

Check to see if those are "made in china" first

What does vitamin d even do. I know about c and b but d sounds like a scam when I can just go and get that sunshine on myself.

>d sounds like a scam when I can just go and get that sunshine on myself.
op's joke is that nobody goes out to get the sun so they need vitamin d

Nonwhites in white countries don't get enough sun so they need vit D
The sunlight isn't strong here

I did, I took two today.

Meanwhile I'm taking tons of vitamins to increase my cum load for my hot glue videos.

You're right: If you spend enough time outside, you don't need to supplement with Vitamin D. However, since >90% of humans in the developed world are Vitamin D deficient due to lifestyles that have them indoors most of the time, chances are you should be taking the supplements.

As for benefits, I know it strengthens your immune system and improves your mood. It has other effects, but those are the big ones.

>live in pacific northwest
>sit indoors 24/7
>don't take the D

Attached: 1634101993853.gif (280x190, 1.81M)

feed me daddy

Attached: dog tongue.jpg (500x394, 29.48K)

Dude just go outside lol. Pathetic how amerilards depend on supplements to get their nutrients

Are there any other basic vitamins i can take to stop being a depressed piece of shit

Just take the D like a man, you'll literally feel better, its a natural mood stabiliser.

>improves your mood
i can confirm, that doesn't work, still feel depressed

Give me the D.
I need the D

Attached: 1637170015867.jpg (531x353, 229.78K)

what if I don't want to be stable
I treasure each manic phase

Damn Ds are good video games

Why? I'm not black.

Vitamin d isn't really a vitamin like all the other vitamins, it's just an outdated name that stuck around. It's actually a steroid.
Most people are deficient in vitamin d, and getting to normal levels will boost your testosterone, fix your sleeping schedule, give you more energy and more.

Omeg3

I already take 100µg daily.

Reminder that vitamins are so poorly regulated that there's basically no standards for how much active ingredient winds up in each pill. You might be taking half as much as you think you are, or double, or fucking anything because no one's responsible to make sure it's accurate.

b1, b2, b12
iron
zinc
magnesium glycinate

Try using organic raw egg yolks as a condiment and getting more sun. Go for daily walks as often your schedule and local climate allow for it.

I take vitamin D everyday, sometimes take C but I eat fruit so I don't really need it

probably because you're also fapping 3 times a day, eating like shit, and not exercising too

It helps with calcium absorption thus making you bones stronger.

>Omeg3
Don't take that shit unless it's AT LEAST 1200mg otherwise it's a complete waste.

>o-only nonwhites take vitamin d
>meanwhile white people after walking outside
big cope

Attached: Sun poisioning.jpg (1024x765, 144.66K)

Do blood work test. You need like 10k IU a day to actually increase your D levels in blood. These small doses they have in usual supplements are only good for keeping up an already sufficient level, but also only when combined with sitting outside all day, eating good food and more.

Sun here doesn't get that strong even in the summer.

This

imagine biting into that

How much vit d do I need.

enough to get kidney stones.

At least 1000 is good for most people

I WILL NOT TAKE MY VITAMINS

Eat animal fats and go into the sunlight and you'll be fine

Expensive urine.

It's winter and there's no sun..
I heard jo Rogan say even 5000 is not enough

nigga just walk 10 minutes under the sun and you're done.

you also need omega 3 fatty acids.

you WILL take the pharmaceutical jew

so is fish oil a scam or not?

What does omega 3 do?

everything is a scam.

Attached: 1630997330465.gif (176x184, 158.02K)

So you’re a scam?

I literally never go outside so yes I do take them.

>I take vitamins now
what happened to me? I was young... I was full of energy...

Attached: 1585146938463.jpg (342x386, 55.63K)

Caught the coof. What do?

One thing I do recommend is to take 15mg of zinc. With 1mg of copper.
I remember researching this with anons on fit once. It takes around 60 days of processing for your cum. So shooting tons you're basically taking nutrients from other parts of your body. Sounded stupid until we took blood tests.

What are your gaming supps user's
for me it's
>Calcium
>Vitamin D
>Fish Oil
>Psyllium Husk
>Creatine

Attached: 9a0.png (728x483, 302.55K)

>omega 3
>vitamin d
any other snake oils i'm probably deficient in?

got one of those jabs already?