This is the most Reddit videogame I have ever played

This is the most Reddit videogame I have ever played

Attached: Half-Life_2_cover[1].jpg (300x428, 44.92K)

yeah and it's pretty shit too

I have seen people with eact same look as Gordon yet they look extremely reddit while gordon somehow doesnt. How does he do it?

His mouth is shut

Wait until you play Portal 2.

ok contrarian you aren't unique

half life games are master pieces. Anyone saying other wise is a faggot seeking attention whore

Attached: 1642621805411.jpg (768x1024, 98.58K)

Or worse, Team Fortress 2.

Envison the fragrance

jawline

I don't think so, but I think you're an ESL subhuman nigger that shouldn't be here

>half life games are master pieces. Anyone saying other wise is a faggot seeking attention whore

Attached: 224.png (600x598, 222.05K)

Honestly a shitty sequel that is only praised because of the SOURCE engine even though it would've still been applied to VALVe games if the sequel didn't exist at all.
>Braindead AI easier to fight than the original
>Retcon characters with none of them except Bareny being remotely likeable (and im suppose to bond over this shit?)
>Interesting concept art and content from 1999-2001 killed and cut because VALVe wanted to focus on shoving SOURCE dick around instead of making a proper sequel
>Supposely main VALVe game yet has game-breaking bugs that either turn the events into shit or completely remove the fun and interesting experience of the game
Aesthetic of it doesn't even come close to Half-Life and Opposing Force, literally every chapter except Highway 17 are Forgettable.

Attached: 1642770100242.jpg (801x1516, 615.72K)

This is a ragebait thread.
Don't reply to this thread.
OP on this thread doesn't want any discussion, nor deserves any attention.
You will be wasting your time by replying to this thread, and your time is much more worth than this thread or any attention it gets.
Make a thread about vidya you love. Even if it gets 1 reply, it will be a better thread than this bait-thread.

Take care user, and keep the board clean!

Attached: 1e8dce10b699451505503fdc6923f39b(1).png (648x932, 325.34K)

Yeah this, desu I would have taken a Goldsource HL2 with the aesthetic of the beta. Oh wait that's just Quake 2. Still though I wish HL2 had at least a better arsenal on par with HL1

Nova Prospekt shits all over anything in HL1. Xen sucks.

You should go back

Not really. Though Nova Prospekt is the best part of HL2. Nothing in HL2 compares to the absolute blast that is Surface Tension.

video games are reddit

>>Nova Prospekt shits all over anything in HL1.
>walk around spamming bugbait because game orders you to
>gunship fight that is completely useless and would've been a better start if it didn't exist
>combine scripted animations that are broken, take 1 second to start firing at you, they're already dead
>tries to be spooky with blood on walls and a SINGLE dead vort, fails miserably
>blah blah Dr Kleiner speaking who the fuck cares?
>only serves as a fun tower defense with turrets, nothing else remotely good about it

Everything post Nova Prospekt is better than Surface Tension.

If you haven't played half-life 2 in 2004 your opinion on it is irrelevant.